DAZN stream issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
    How do you find that?
    Click on User CP (or Notifications from a mobile browser)

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Click on User CP (or Notifications from a mobile browser)
      Thank you Vlad, you're the man.

The only negative Karma I got was 2 days ago from Mr Gruber. I guess he is a big shot or something lol

Comment

This isn't on DAZNs end. You guys have shlt internet. Lime Light Networks is the company that does the content delivery for DAZN. They work with Nintendo, BBC, Marvel, and Dailymotion. Not once did Dazn lag for me during the whole card today. Even with canelo vs jacobs did it not lag. You guys who are casting or using fire sticks, i suggest you guys get a WiFi extender or put the router closer to your tv. Ideally you guys should get a device that's hardwired directly to the router (ethernet cable).

Comment

When the vast majority of people can watch it without any problems it's almost certain the problem is on your end.

Comment

I never had an issue with DAZN streaming. The OP needs some love. Who gave him the Red Ks?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              This isn't on DAZNs end. You guys have shlt internet. Lime Light Networks is the company that does the content delivery for DAZN. They work with Nintendo, BBC, Marvel, and Dailymotion. Not once did Dazn lag for me during the whole card today. Even with canelo vs jacobs did it not lag. You guys who are casting or using fire sticks, i suggest you guys get a WiFi extender or put the router closer to your tv. Ideally you guys should get a device that's hardwired directly to the router (ethernet cable).
              I watch it on Roku. Never really have streaming issues with my internet. When I switched to the Spanish broadcast there was no lag so I stuck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                I never had an issue with DAZN streaming. The OP needs some love. Who gave him the Red Ks?
                Only one I saw was from Mr Gruber a couple days ago lol...maybe he is a big shot? Never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  When the vast majority of people can watch it without any problems it's almost certain the problem is on your end.
                  Never had and real issues with the previous streams I watched on DAZN. But others have commented that they have so I made the thread to share my thoughts.

Why did the Spanish broadcast work perfectly for me though while the English language one was lagging and in slow motion Robbie?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    Only one I saw was from Mr Gruber a couple days ago lol...maybe he is a big shot? Never heard of him.
                    Yeah, the old timers can starve you with just one Red K. It carries more than maybe 20 regular Joe members.

Be careful!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Yeah, the old timers can starve you with just one Red K. It carries more than maybe 20 regular Joe members.

Be careful!
                      Lol I guess so...I hadn't even posted in like 2 weeks so coming back to that was strange/funny

Comment

Working...
                      X