Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’ve just seen the next Floyd Mayweather!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve just seen the next Floyd Mayweather!!

Devin Haney, my goodness. The next Floyd mayweather has just been born.

The next floyd mayweather is lil b hop. Haney always had hype around him since the amateurs

Comment

I see people still didnt learn from the broner story about making these comparisons lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        I see people still didnt learn from the broner story about making these comparisons lmfao
        These dudes need to chill but this guy is nothing like Broner. Other than the fact they’re both black.

Comment

funny thing is, and ive said this years ago, he almost looks like he could be floyds son facially....their faces even look similar at least to me

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
            Devin Haney, my goodness. The next Floyd mayweather has just been born.
            Why can't he just be Devin Haney? An excellent but different boxer.

Comment

Yout can tell he's been trained by floyd senior as well. I see a lot of similarities in his fighting style when compared to the 135 pound floyd.

Comment

He should have kept training with Floyd Sr.

Then maybe he would have had a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
                  The next floyd mayweather is lil b hop. Haney always had hype around him since the amateurs
                  I like Colbert a lot and I really think he's special. I can't wait to see where his career goes.

Comment

Super Talented but "Next Mayweather" that is way too much Pressure

Comment

Working...
                    X