No announcement yet.

Woman claiming Kovalev beat her releases photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
    Funny that people over here think that she is another jenny sushe without any proof. No one really knows what happened. For all we know, kovalev may have punched her. Let's all stop being armchair detectives and wait till it's proven.
    I agree, but she is encouraging people to be armchair detectives by posting these photos

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
      Funny that people over here think that she is another jenny sushe without any proof. No one really knows what happened. For all we know, kovalev may have punched her. Let's all stop being armchair detectives and wait till it's proven.
      He may have, its just hard to believe in this day and age that a woman like this wouldn’t have pics of the damaged caused right after the event, rather than plastic surgery pics a year later.

That’s a big red flag for me

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
        He may have, its just hard to believe in this day and age that a woman like this wouldn’t have pics of the damaged caused right after the event, rather than plastic surgery pics a year later.

I don't believe she can go for more than 5 minutes without taking a picture of herself. If there was a single day within the last 5 years that she hadn't taken a photo of herself, I'd be amazed.

If anything happened, then she would have photographic evidence for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Don't worry, Saddlebags Nadler, Crumbs Piglosi, Chuck the Schmuck and Full of Schiff are on the case!!

Comment

this was swept under the rug fast, even with photos they will defend kov, and yes I know these hoez aint sht but its just funny watching these weasels on the comments switch their tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              I don't believe she can go for more than 5 minutes without taking a picture of herself. If there was a single day within the last 5 years that she hadn't taken a photo of herself, I'd be amazed.

Comment

Kovalev out here messing with trannies.

Comment

no idea what to think. kovalev will have his day in court. she doesn't look all that beat up to me, only think i can see is the scar on her neck, and i don't have hte facts regarding it. if he really did damage to her spine and busted her nose he should pay for it and do time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

Exactly my point

Infact, I wouldn’t be surprised if you could find her instagram and find many pics from around the time it supposedly happened

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

None of her story makes any sense.
                      She says he punched her so bad that he broke this and that on that night and it was so sever and she went to the hospital while Kovalev was arrested and brought to the police station.

And yet, the very next morning, she was back home, and Kovalev was hiding in her bushes!

Comment

Working...
                      X