Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That dumb bîtch looks pretty imbecile
    Probably had a car accident while DUI and got KOed by the airbag

Comment

I was expecting selfies of her bruised face from the days following the assault, not some plastic surgery gone wrong a year later.

She’s full of shit. Ugly hoe with her botoxed lips , botched nose job, and fake tits. Her story is as fake as her body.

If anyone tried to grab that, it was Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
        One of the pics in her neck brace shes trying to look cute, this whole thing seems weird af
        Foreal man look like something you'd see on a handicap dating website

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
          One of the pics in her neck brace shes trying to look cute, this whole thing seems weird af
          I'm not buying her garbage.
          You mean to tell me that she had absolutely no facial bruising or cuts after Kovalev punched her bare fisted?
          Hopefully they expose this trash.

Comment

innocent till proven guilty. having been falsely accused personally myself and cleared, i understand. let the courts clear you. lawyer up and let the law take its course.

if you ask me though, seems like she wants him to pay for her plastic surgery. i haven't seen anything that suggests that he actually hit her. It just smells all sorts of wrong like jenny sushe.

Comment

- -He said/She said. So now the lawyers gonna sort this out using the courts as cleavage...errr...leverage to cleft the wheat from the chaff.

Comment

gold diggin hoe

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  I guess this proves Trump's team was colluding with at least one Russian

Somebody get Muller on the phone
                  Don't worry, Saddlebags Nadler, Crumbs Piglosi, Chuck the Schmuck and Full of Schiff are on the case!!

Comment

i don't believe her

Comment

Funny that people over here think that she is another jenny sushe without any proof. No one really knows what happened. For all we know, kovalev may have punched her. Let's all stop being armchair detectives and wait till it's proven.

Comment

Working...
                      X