Billy Joe Saunders by Decision 5 62.50%
Shefat Isufi by T/KO 0 0%
Shefat Isufi by Decision 0 0%
Draw/Too close 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2019, 01:31 AM #181
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 64,779.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Saunders didn't have any roids in his system. Maybe find out about his case before posting ignorant shlt next time.

I'm all for the truth. But bullshlt can take a walk.
Saunder is a Cheater and you can't say a fighter is top class when his best win is fu.cking Lemieux , same fighter than was K.Od by Marco Antonio Rubio

You are full of sh.it

Canelo is a Cheater but Billy SH.it Saunders not... Lol
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-19-2019, 01:32 AM #182
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1286 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 34,099.17
Total Points: 62,178.08
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
Hart is better than any rival that Sh.It Saunder faced

He will beat Eleider Ńlvarez

Fu.ck, old Abraham is better than Lemieux...
The Alvarez fight is off
Eleider got injured or so he says
MulaKO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:33 AM #183
Undisputed Champion

Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
The Alvarez fight is off
Eleider got injured or so he says
Fu.ckkk

That was a good fight to Hart
Old 05-19-2019, 01:40 AM #184
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fu.ckkk

That was a good fight to Hart
Donít kid yourself
Alvarez is a very good fighter , just fughed up when he went into the rematch
Personally I blame his team for that
Imo , Eleider defeats Hart easily
Old 05-19-2019, 01:54 AM #185
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17652 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 176,443.77
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
BJS gets alotta hate for as talented as he is. Remarkable speed and ring generalship for a SMW. He rarely ever gets even remotely trapped in a bad spot.

Even though he's a SMW belt holder now, it would be an excellent fight if he and Canelo match up.

that could be a great fight

Canelo would bring out the best in Saunders
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 02:06 AM #186
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Donít kid yourself
Alvarez is a very good fighter , just fughed up when he went into the rematch
Personally I blame his team for that
Imo , Eleider defeats Hart easily
I like Eleider but Hart is no joke, im pretty sure that Hart defeats Eleider
Old 05-19-2019, 02:15 AM #187
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I like Eleider but Hart is no joke, im pretty sure that Hart defeats Eleider
Not in my eyes
Alvarez is a very good and sound boxer before anything
The rematch with fughnut was a total washout as Alvarez kept going for the knockout
I was really surprised that after the first few rounds , he hadnít noticed that it was not the same monster from first fight and that is on the shoulders of his team
They should advised him to start boxing and then maybe a ko or just a points win
I blame his team for that and only them ; they are supposed to be his eyes meaning they see the fight a different way from the boxers perspective
Old 05-19-2019, 02:22 AM #188
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Not in my eyes
Alvarez is a very good and sound boxer before anything
The rematch with fughnut was a total washout as Alvarez kept going for the knockout
I was really surprised that after the first few rounds , he hadn’t noticed that it was not the same monster from first fight and that is on the shoulders of his team
They should advised him to start boxing and then maybe a ko or just a points win
I blame his team for that and only them ; they are supposed to be his eyes meaning they see the fight a different way from the boxers perspective
Maybe but Eleider looked bad in the rematch, Kovalev had a better strategy.

Hart is good. He has a lot of power and heart, it would be a good fight against Eleider.

I think Zurdo will K O Kovalev

People underestimate Zurdo but he is a good fighter and he will prove it in 175.
Old 05-19-2019, 02:34 AM #189
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Maybe but Eleider looked bad in the rematch, Kovalev had a better strategy.

Hart is good. He has a lot of power and heart, it would be a good fight against Eleider.

I think Zurdo will K O Kovalev

People underestimate Zurdo but he is a good fighter and he will prove it in 175.
He didnít look bad , he looked fughin horrible
If you watch any of his other fights ( and he is no fughin ko artist ) youíll agree with me
He is a boxer before anything with decent power
Thatís the thing that bothers me , why go into the rematch looking for the ko when you know that your a boxer first
Old 05-19-2019, 04:05 AM #190
Contender

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
Armchairhero will become famous soon enoughArmchairhero will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 13,564.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
they both punch fine, for their style

Couldnít punch there way out of a paper bag, the 3 big name gypsy fighting men love to pitty pat
Armchairhero is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
billy, boxing:, espn+/bt, isufi, saunders, shefat, sport