Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so who got Gervonta Davis pregnant??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so who got Gervonta Davis pregnant??

Broner 2.0 intensifies

Comment

He's movin up to welterweight.

Comment

Whoa he lost his neck but found a beer belly

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
          Broner 2.0 intensifies
          Tank about to be Broner Pops 2.0

Yo Pops brush my hair

Comment

This is why I think Tank is gonna be washed sooner than people think. I mean not 27 or nothing like that probably, but he's not gonna be a guy at 30 at the top I feel like. Unless he starts taking sh^t more seriously within the next year or two cuz I think there is wear & tear to the body with these fluctuations that lower your ceiling. It also shows a general lack of dedication that could be a early indicator of whats in Tank's head thats not an easy thing to change which maybe the real issue.

Dude don't seem to take care of himself. Fair play on gaining some weight between fights, but Tank looking like a NSBer between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
              He's movin up to welterweight.
              the man is legit only 5'3 he can't afford to move up in weight class because he is already so short. that's why he stripping butt booty naked and needing 2 and 3 tries every time just to barely make weight as it is. lol

Comment

They say this cat Davis weighs 180lbs between fights. Which means he cutting more than 50lbs just to make his natural fighting weight of 130lbs.

Comment

This is why I look at Spence with a side eye. Your friends are a reflection of you. It's not even that Broner and Davis are laid back, they're dumb as a rock. Plus i've seen Spence balloon up in weight.

Comment

I always told you that Davis is a fat lesbian.

Comment

Working...
                    X