Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Continues To Grind For Canelo Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Continues To Grind For Canelo Showdown

Daniel Jacobs Open Workout Long Island Photos Gallery - On May 4, boxing's biggest star will take one step closer to becoming undisputed champion as Canelo Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) defends his WBC, WBA, Lineal and Ring Magazine Middleweight World Titles in a 12-round unification fight against IBF Middleweight World Champion Daniel "Miracle Man" Jacobs (35-2, 29 KOs) during the celebratory weekend of Cinco de Mayo. The highly anticipated bout and its co-featured fights will broadcast live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas to big screen across the nation as "Canelo vs. Jacobs." A full undercard, featuring David Lemieux vs. John Ryder, will be shown prior to the main event. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jacobs looks fit and focused. I think Canelo is just a level above. May the better boxer win.

Comment

Final thought: You got to KO Canelo to win.

Comment

I can't wait to see Jacobs punching Canelo in the face!

Comment

You need a KO Danny.

Comment

He looks to be in good shape as always. Canelo too.

I'm very interested in this fight.

Comment

This is a real fight.. may the best man win.

Comment

Then only thing that concerns me about Jacobs is his durability....I like his height, power, skills, just concerned about his chin

Comment

The blueprint is there from Floyd's easy win over a younger Canelo version. Canelo has improved a bit and is more powerful, but is still essentially the same fighter. The problem for Jacobs is that he doesn't avoid punches as easily as Mayweather, and isn't as slick. But he has a chance, although he is clearly the underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    The blueprint is there from Floyd's easy win over a younger Canelo version. Canelo has improved a bit and is more powerful, but is still essentially the same fighter. The problem for Jacobs is that he doesn't avoid punches as easily as Mayweather, and isn't as slick. But he has a chance, although he is clearly the underdog.
                    Blueprint? Canelo simply didn´t know the Black fighting style of running, hugging and pot shoting the entire fight, which frustrated him, that´s all. In a rematch, Canelo would have beaten Floyd. The real blueprint to DFloyd´s style was known by Maidana, Margarito, Castillo, Williams, Paquiao, all of which won but were robbed or Floyd was afraid to fight them in their prime....

Comment

Working...
                    X