Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade vs Errol Spence Jr. (Spence to 160 for Canelo but not Andrade 🤔)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

���� bumped

Comment

Why are people on this site so interested in making themselves look as stupid as possible?

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
        Why are people on this site so interested in making themselves look as stupid as possible?
        Be specific when you talk.

Comment

Do you really have to ask this question? Do you not have any critical thinking skills? Spence has a better chance at beating andrade than Canelo at 160. But he'd still move up to 160 for canelo but not andrade. Hmmmm can you figure the rest out?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            Do you really have to ask this question? Do you not have any critical thinking skills? Spence has a better chance at beating andrade than Canelo at 160. But he'd still move up to 160 for canelo but not andrade. Hmmmm can you figure the rest out?
            Do I have to ask what question? I'm guessing your critical thinking skills don't cover rhetorical statements. Spence actually doesn't have a better chance of beating Andrade. Which leads me to believe this thread might've went over your head.

Comment

Don't blame him. Why move up against Andrade for peanuts compared to what he can get for a Canelo fight. It makes no sense. There are potentially lucrative fights at Welterweight with fighting Manny, Porter, Thurman and Crawford if it's managed properly. You could have a Hearns, Duran Leonard and Benitez type of situation on a smaller scale. These guys managers need to get together and have a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                Do I have to ask what question? I'm guessing your critical thinking skills don't cover rhetorical statements. Spence actually doesn't have a better chance of beating Andrade. Which leads me to believe this thread might've went over your head.
                Not only do you lack critical thinking skills but you also don't know SHlT about boxing

Keep this thread going. I want to see how deep you can bury yourself.

Comment

boxingscene baby! all day errday

Comment

Either 1 of them would woop his ass it would be a reverse Mikey G fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                      Demetrius Andrade vs Errol Spence Jr. (Spence to 160 for Canelo but not Andrade ��)?
                      I don't get this stupid thread.

So you're saying Andrade is harder to beat or Andrade is a better fighter, or Andrade is the riskier fight?

I'm not even a Spence fan, but didn't you see how Andrade struggled against nobodies in his last three fights?

Canelo is the harder fight, end of story, not Andrade.

It's also a money fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X