No announcement yet.

The Raiders Got an Absolute Steel in Antonio Brown From The Steelers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raiders Got an Absolute Steel in Antonio Brown From The Steelers

Who the hell is negotiating at the front office in Pittsburgh, what a terrible deal for the Steelers. They sent Antonio Brown away for a 3rd and 5th round pick, and still have to eat 21 million for 2019. This reminds me of the time the Eagles let go of Desean Jackson for nothing and sent McCoy to Buffalo.

http://www.espn.com/blog/oakland-rai...t-with-raiders

Yeah I was surprised considering the raiders have quite a few early round draft picks to offer. Brown wanted out I guess

Comment

Please stick to trump thread.. you dont know **** about football.. didnt you make a thread about drafting top 10 players in fantasy without knowing there is zero chance you'd get even 2 of them in your team.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Who the hell is negotiating at the front office in Pittsburgh, what a terrible deal for the Steelers. They sent Antonio Brown away for a 3rd and 5th round pick, and still have to eat 21 million for 2019. This reminds me of the time the Eagles let go of Desean Jackson for nothing and sent McCoy to Buffalo.

http://www.espn.com/blog/oakland-rai...t-with-raiders
        AB killed his trade value with all his antics. Its not like the Squealers didn't attempt to get more for him. If they didn't trade him they would of still took the salary cap hit and got nothing of value from it. At least this way they got him out of town and got some compensation in return.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Please stick to trump thread.. you dont know **** about football.. didnt you make a thread about drafting top 10 players in fantasy without knowing there is zero chance you'd get even 2 of them in your team.
          Making a thread about top 10 list of the most draft-able players doesn't equate to me thinking I am going to get more than one of them on my team you dumb sh|t. Why don't you stick to telling us fairy tales about your and your sisters who also happens to be your wife, income, it's quite more entertaining than anything else you have to offer.

Comment

He may be great but he sounds like a cancer to have on a team.

Wonder if he will butt heads with Gruden.

Comment

Rugby with pads

Bunch of girls

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                Making a thread about top 10 list of the most draft-able players doesn't equate to me thinking I am going to get more than one of them on my team you dumb sh|t. Why don't you stick to telling us fairy tales about your and your sisters who also happens to be your wife, income, it's quite more entertaining than anything else you have to offer.
                Lmao you keep asking why it doesn't matter in fantasy cuz you were clueless and hasnt played fantasy.. only after it was pointed to you that you can't have them.. you try to pretend you knew it all along..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Lmao you keep asking why it doesn't matter in fantasy cuz you were clueless and hasnt played fantasy.. only after it was pointed to you that you can't have them.. you try to pretend you knew it all along..
                  This is you, literally and figuratively when it comes to American sports.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    He may be great but he sounds like a cancer to have on a team.

Wonder if he will butt heads with Gruden.
                    So tua isn’t happy?

Comment

Working...
                    X