Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA grades so far compared to pre season expectations, using todays playoff standings off of ESPN. Obviously things can change from now until playoffs

east playoff teams
    1. Bucks A+ this team is having a best case scenario type season, where everything is clicking and living up to potential
    2. raptors A+ got kwawi, which will be huge come playoff time
    3. boston B playing well, but haven't clicked yet this season, especially given all the healthy talent
    4. pacers A had a good thing going till oladipo got hurt
    5. Philly B should be closer to the top of the conference
    6. Nets A nets in the playoffs with an all star, Def a great season for nets
    7.hornets B jockey for position at the bottom of playoffs, as usual, not bad, not great, above average
    8. Heat C the good- they are a playoff team, the bad- they are nowhere getting past the 1st rd, let alone competing
    NON PLAYOFFS EAST
    9.Pistons D Salary Cap hell, no playoffs and you have a supposed "franchise" player
    10. Wizards F should be a top team in the east
    11 Magic C not a good team but at least competitive, nobody thought they were playoff bound
    12 Hawks- C rebuild but taking Trae over Donic is going to haunt them for a long time
    13. Bulls F Organization is garbage
    14. Cavs F Organization is garbage
    15. Knicks F Organization is garbage

West Playoff teams
    1. Warriors- B Not as dominant as they should be with 5 all stars
    2. Nuggets A+ Young Team emerging atop of the conference
    3. Thunder A Got russ and george, should be one of the top teams and they are
    4. Blazers A Top 4 in the west, not too shabby
    5. Rockets C should be a top 3 team
    6 Spurs C they are good, but not threatening and probably won't get past 1st rd
    7. Jazz B considered a playoff and delivering
    8.Clippers B rebuild year but looks like a bright future
    NON PLAYOFF WEST TEAMS
    10 kings A kings are flirting with the playoffs, this is huge in sacremento, Cleveland Browns of the NBA
    11.Lakers F the good- got lebron, the bad- everything else, not being in playoffs with lebron on team is a failure
    12. Twolves F Should be the Philly of the West, not a lottery team
    13. Mavericks- A not good yet, but landing donic and porzigas is going to be huge down the road
    14.Pelicans F not a playoff team even though they have AD and spent a lot of cap space
    15. Memphis F crazy season, went from A to F, with Gasol and conley they should be a playoff team
    16. suns- C ayton and booker look like future stars, but team still sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Honestly, with things shaping up the way they are, raptors could slide into finals..
      Philly n Celtics have been projected to be 4&5 seeds and would have to play each other first rd. So one of the main threats would be removed by the first rd.
      I’m not sold on the bucks being legit contenders, reminds me of the Atlanta Hawks a few years ago under the exact same coach
      i agree, what happened to your pick the Celtics.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        i agree, what happened to your pick the Celtics.
        Celtics just ain’t playing cohesive and consistent. They were much more in sync the last 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          He just ruined that young core

#BronBall
          3 empty sits between lebron and ingram...

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
            3 empty sits between lebron and ingram...
            Bu bu bu but Bron makes teams better

*Lakers whole core up for trade for AD who is hurt more often than healthy*

LECancer

Glad he is exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Celtics just ain’t playing cohesive and consistent. They were much more in sync the last 2 years.
              I still think they make it out the east. I think they figure things out before the playoffs

Comment

• Sixers, Raptors and Bucks all making solid moves. Gonna be interesting to see who makes it out the East

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Sixers, Raptors and Bucks all making solid moves. Gonna be interesting to see who makes it out the East
                  I'm actually excited about Philly. Let's see how this goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I'm actually excited about Philly. Let's see how this goes.
                    They probably have the best starting 5 in the east now. They have a lot of length as well, gonna be hard for teams to go small against them

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Sixers, Raptors and Bucks all making solid moves. Gonna be interesting to see who makes it out the East
                      Raptors got this.

Comment

Working...
                      X