***The Official 2018-2019 nba thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    He wants to but he will go elsewhere.
    That’s what I think... in an ideal world he’d stay but inexorable circumstances make it highly unlikely.

It’s going to be almost impossible to retain both Klay and KD as both will require major deals and both deserve them.

I just can’t see the Warriors brass choosing KD over Klay, KD is obviously a far better player, but Klay has given so much to the organisation it, and it would be dishonourable and disloyal not to offer him a max in favour of another player.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      The Warriors reminded everyone tonight that the 3-peat is inevitable.

The offence was lethal.
      They were in sync tonight, when they play like this nobody can beat them.

Defense was great also, minimum turn overs, ball movement, Steph, KD, Klay all were great.

They played free tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        They were in sync tonight, when they play like this nobody can beat them.

Defense was great also, minimum turn overs, ball movement, Steph, KD, Klay all were great.

They played free tonight.

They were excellent, as a longtime British NBA fan I’m completely neutral, and I really can’t understand all the Warrior hate. They play beautiful team basketball and are one of the best teams to watch. And on top of that, aside from KD the other 3 all stars were acquired through the draft.

Comment

That’s what I think... in an ideal world he’d stay but inexorable circumstances make it highly unlikely.

It’s going to be almost impossible to retain both Klay and KD as both will require major deals and both deserve them.

I just can’t see the Warriors brass choosing KD over Klay, KD is obviously a far better player, but Klay has given so much to the organisation it, and it would be dishonourable and disloyal not to offer him a max in favour of another player.
          He will go team up with Kawhi at Clippers or i am hoping he go win a championship with Thunder even f he only signs for two years there.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            He will go team up with Kawhi at Clippers or i am hoping he go win a championship with Thunder even f he only signs for two years there.
            I think he’s going east. I think him and Kemba are gonna go to the NYK. Add a fully recovered Porzingis and likely a high draft pick. That gives you a championship level team IMO.

I’d be amazed if he went back to the Thunder, way too much animosity.

Comment

• Kyrie and Kawhi going OFF

Comment

• Golden State

Comment

Kyrie and Kawhi going OFF
                  And then Harden and Curry really went OFF😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Golden State
                    Steph’s 3rd quarter🤯🤯🤯

Comment

Steph’s 3rd quarter🤯🤯🤯
                      23 points right ?

Back to back wins over 2 tough teams, dropping 140+

Golden State is clearly on another level.

Comment

Working...
                      X