• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump for the cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
      It’s on!!!!!!!!!!

Off course it is, unfinished biz written all over the sham of the first fight. The one boxer that frightens the **** out of Floyd Mayweather is Manny Pacquiao. That’s why he pumped up so much on PEDs, tried to mask it with an illegally excessive amount of saline fluids and still technically lose the last fight.I’ve never seen a champion boxer tried so hard to evade an over-$300,000,000 pay day because he was afraid of losing. Even now, he’s still afraid to give Pac-Man a rematch and pass up another pay day of over $100,000,000.
      Instead, he prefers to let Pacquiao runs the risk of a tune up fight with the hope that Pacquiao loses so he can jump for joy for the fact that he doesn’t have to face the “Filipino midget” again.

Manny landed a lot of punches. It was just to fast for the judges to see. Floyd threw a lot of weak jabs. It was like pitty pat jabs, touch jabs and he won. It was complete bull****. Only in America Floyd won, anywhere else. He lost. Also all these people saying Floyd was dominating and beating Pacquiao to death are stone cold ******ed. Even Floyd dad was in the ring yelling at lil Floyd saying he scared and ****. Come on man. At no point was Floyd dominating and hurting Manny. He was running and hugging Manny to death. Manny couldn't even get close without Floyd rushing to give him a bear hug. **** was set up for Manny to lose no matter what.

But the truth are in the pudding..

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

https://youtu.be/dz3a3XxsSDY

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-20-2018, 04:24 AM.

Comment

• Broner v Pac-Man catchweight 145 who you got?

Comment

Broner v Pac-Man catchweight 145 who you got?
          Easy. Broner will turn into Clottey. Pac will turn him into a punching bag. Why? The guys shoulder roll won't work on Pac. Pac will go to the body and then go on top over and over again until he crumbles or survives like Clottey by shelling up the whole 12 rounds. Pac will win either by KO or unanimous decision. Broner is too slow for Pac. Pac will mix it up all night long. But I'll give him props even if he loses. Broner will box to survive, Floyd didn't box against Pac, he ran and hug for 12 queer rounds that's why Floyd got a fake win, he literally hug so Pac can't punch him. Broner won't hug. He will either shell up or get destroyed by being countered all night by Pac.
          Last edited by Spoon23; 12-09-2018, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Easy. Broner will turn into Clottey. Pac will turn him into a punching bag. Why? The guys shoulder roll won't work on Pac. Pac will go to the body and then go on top over and over again until he crumbles or survives like Clottey by shelling up the whole 12 rounds. Pac will win either by KO or unanimous decision. Broner is too slow for Pac. Pac will mix it up all light long. But I'll give him props even if he loses. Broner will box to survive, Floyd didn't box against Pac, he ran and hug for 12 queer rounds that's why Floyd got a fake win, he literally hug so Pac can't punch him. Broner won't hug. He will either shell up or get destroyed by being countered all night by Pac.
            I have a feeling it may be the fight of the year candidate

Comment

I have a feeling it may be the fight of the year candidate
              Naah.. fight of the year is a fight that is competitive. This will be a must watch fight for embarrassment of the year, since this fight will be lopsided. This will be Broner Maidana 2, but this time Pac literally rapes him.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 10-28-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaoticbeliever View Post
                Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
                Don't sweat the technique

Comment

Don't sweat the technique

If I had @ best a bakers dozen 13 guys like you.... bro... the world would be a better place...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Watch and weep. His arm was raised, by the ref, when the fight was over. Floyd won, whether you'd like to admit it or not. Your view doesn't mean squat. The judges view says that your boy lost. Deal with it......Rockin'

Comment

Easy. Broner will turn into Clottey. Pac will turn him into a punching bag. Why? The guys shoulder roll won't work on Pac. Pac will go to the body and then go on top over and over again until he crumbles or survives like Clottey by shelling up the whole 12 rounds. Pac will win either by KO or unanimous decision. Broner is too slow for Pac. Pac will mix it up all night long. But I'll give him props even if he loses. Broner will box to survive, Floyd didn't box against Pac, he ran and hug for 12 queer rounds that's why Floyd got a fake win, he literally hug so Pac can't punch him. Broner won't hug. He will either shell up or get destroyed by being countered all night by Pac.
                      I’m thinking clottiy started in survival mode..... I don’t think bronzer AB will do that... he will fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X