No announcement yet.

Spence would DEMOLISH bud...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence would DEMOLISH bud...

I have a ton of respect for bud for cleaning out an entire division then moving up in weight.. He is without a doubt one of the top p4p boxers in the world HOWEVER, Spence will have easy work with bud and without question ko bud by round 8. I was not impressed with bud tonight AT ALL!!! EJ is the BEST WW in the world right now! FACTS!!!

I think Crawford would school him and it would look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      I think Crawford would school him and it would look easy.
      crawford has no power at ww! ej will walk right through his punches and on the flip side, i guarantee u that bud will not be able to take ejs body shots and by the 8th round ej will start teeing off on him. crawford will be lucky to hang with any of the top 5 wws in the world. i hope they favor bud if they ever fight because i will make a **** ton of money on it!

Comment

Crawford has the perfect style to neutralize Spence's strengths. Plus he makes adjustments better than pretty much any other fighter right now. Bud will figure him out in about 3 rounds and dominate from there.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
          crawford has no power at ww! ej will walk right through his punches and on the flip side, i guarantee u that bud will not be able to take ejs body shots and by the 8th round ej will start teeing off on him. crawford will be lucky to hang with any of the top 5 wws in the world. i hope they favor bud if they ever fight because i will make a **** ton of money on it!
          Spence has basic pressure and is easy to tag with the right. That to go with his slow feet is a major handicap vs. Crawford the most complete and versatile guy in the game.

I hate to say easy but damn it will be one-sided.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Spence has basic pressure and is easy to tag with the right. That to go with his slow feet is a major handicap vs. Crawford the most complete and versatile guy in the game.

I hate to say easy but damn it will be one-sided.
            Nah if Spence could break down a Big huge Brook and destroy his face, then he will be able to punish Crawford.

I see EJ pounding TC. So far TC hasn’t proven anything. He’s been the beneficiary of smart matchmaking.
            Benavidez had an obvious flaw, bad mobility, and Crawford exploited it.
            He won’t be able to have any advantages versus Spence.

Comment

Spencer's a great fighter but he also has flaws that can be exploited. I see Spence as a one dimensional fighter. Bud will not take Spence lightly and will ready for the challenge

Comment

Bud has all the tools to beat Spence. but at age 31 that fight can't be marinating. we need that asap.

Comment

Originally posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
                  I have a ton of respect for bud for cleaning out an entire division then moving up in weight.. He is without a doubt one of the top p4p boxers in the world HOWEVER, Spence will have easy work with bud and without question ko bud by round 8. I was not impressed with bud tonight AT ALL!!! EJ is the BEST WW in the world right now! FACTS!!!
                  Lmfao, Earl aint Kelly Brook.

Comment

Crawford likes to trade when he lands clean. If he does that vs spence he’s getting put to sleep

Comment

Working...
                    X