Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: Deontay Wilder Has 2 or 3 Years Left in Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by McDonough View Post
    I saw the interview with Barry fishing, yea you dog lick my boots.

Stop sucking dick, it's obvious who's running shít and it's been going around for a while. You think Barry is going to let everyhting he built get squandored by his kid? Of course he's looking out for his investment you còcksucker.
    You bald headed nonce what are you going on about you weasel. Your dog lick my boots..Lololololol you have let too much sunlight burn your scalp old man. Slap head stay in your lane old man. Your tough words are not scaring anyone. You look like Patrick from sponge Bob Square pants. Go and get yourself a Donald Trump special. Talking tough with just hair starting from your ears������

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      You are so far gone and it’s sad. Were you trying to reach anyone in that outburst?
      Yeah you idiot. And since you responded I accomplished my mission. Lmao!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        He's not comparing them, just using Floyd as an example because he was a big A side as well when it came to making fights. The fact this is lost on you shows the level of intelligence we are dealing with.
        Like I said Numbskull don't ever use Floyd. There's NO comparison. NONE

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Yea right.. Wilder is just as hot as AJ in the U.K maybe even hotter. Didu see what happened when we went to belfast? Everyone and there momma was out there to see us.. You don't want to admit whats happening.. all around you.. stay in denial.. the tides have shifted.. I challenge you to be a man an go to AJ's instagram read what is being said.. then go to Wilders and read whats being said.. you try to elegantly dodge facts.. with decorative smoke and mirrors.. but after the smoke clears.. I remain. The absolute truth. Which means, you can roll a turd in powdered sugar.. but that don't make it a jelly donut! #AJexposed.
          I don’t do the twitter Instagram or anything I’m old school bro.

All I remember is that Wilder went to Northern Ireland and he got beer poured over his head and chicken thrown at him to go with the beer. In my culture that is not a warm hello.

If you honestly believe Wilder is as big as Joshua over here so be it. To be fair I don’t know what’s happening on instagram so you may have some inside scope but the minute I turn of my laptop I don’t hear another word about Joshua or Wilder until I switch my computer on and come on here. In this country it’s all about football.

If you ask someone what team do you support and he says he is not into football or doesn’t follow it you look at them like they are weird or potentially gay. If someone says they actually like boxing and then you ask them who do you like and they mention Chris Eubank and Nigel Benn you have to understand boxing really isn’t that big here contrary to popular beliefs

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha Kid View Post
            Yeah you idiot. And since you responded I accomplished my mission. Lmao!!
            Oh were you on a mission beavis? I’m glad the mission was completed. Anymore complex missions or are you going to call it a day?

Comment

I saw the interview with Barry fishing, yea you dog lick my boots.

Stop sucking dick, it's obvious who's running shít and it's been going around for a while. You think Barry is going to let everyhting he built get squandored by his kid? Of course he's looking out for his investment you còcksucker.
              You are over 60 years and you can’t spell the word squandered. It was a gallant attempt nevertheless. I bet If you gelled the little hair you have left by your ears and combed it forward you would look younger and therefore such errors wouldn’t look so bad

Comment

You bald headed nonce what are you going on about you weasel. Your dog lick my boots..Lololololol you have let too much sunlight burn your scalp old man. Slap head stay in your lane old man. Your tough words are not scaring anyone. You look like Patrick from sponge Bob Square pants. Go and get yourself a Donald Trump special. Talking tough with just hair starting from your ears������
                I'm not bald you pink maggot. Stop noshing my bellend. Next troll post gets you on the ignore list. Do we understand each other pùssy?

Just because there is an AV with a man in it, doesn't mean it's me you wanker!
                Last edited by McNulty; 09-13-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

You are over 60 years and you can’t spell the word squandered. It was a gallant attempt nevertheless. I bet If you gelled the little hair you have left by your ears and combed it forward you would look younger and therefore such errors wouldn’t look so bad
                  All you got is me making a typographical mistake. Wow, you must feel special. You got me man, I mispelled a word so everything I've said and my entire existence has now come under question, you have won and I'm defeated. I can't believe it's that easy! I guess my portfolio and several bank accounts will go to zero now, what will I do?!!

So this is what happens when people start nitpicking typo's, you get ignored. You can quote me all you like, but I'll never read it. You can suck dick without me seeing it now! Isn't that awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Now he is counting down how many years Wilder has left to avoid him, what a PU$$Y Cat this fraud is
                    Word lmao...

Comment

I'm not bald you pink maggot. Stop noshing my bellend. Next troll post gets you on the ignore list. Do we understand each other pùssy?

Just because there is an AV with a man in it, doesn't mean it's me you wanker!
                      You posted then 5 minutes later your post didn’t meet your approval then edited it Lololololol.

Ok then the man on your profile is your husband then. You twat

Comment

Working...
                      X