OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    That trick aint gonna work nomore

U punch a christian and when they punch back and whoop yo butt yo then say “ey u not suppose to hit me”

yah right
    Let me kick u some more

Maybe try again but this time in English.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Meeting in the Rose Garden right now. Dow is shooting up! Looks like we might have a trade deal
      Naw. Trump is gonna stop the tariffs and go back to the negotiation table. He creates a problem, it backfires, and then he claims he's solving the problem he created

Comment

• Desperate Left fcuks looking into Trump banging a pronstar over a decade ago.

How about a top ranking very anti-Trump biased FBI agent having an affair with another too level FBI agent while conducting his Russia investigation at the top levels?

November will have you clowns jumping off buildings...
        Last edited by Vlad_; 07-25-2018, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Naw. Trump is gonna stop the tariffs and go back to the negotiation table. He creates a problem, it backfires, and then he claims he's solving the problem he created
          Yeah OK. By the looks of the market at closing and we'll see what tomorrow brings. I dont think they agree with you.

Comment

Yeah OK. By the looks of the market at closing and we'll see what tomorrow brings. I dont think they agree with you.
            They actually agree with me because Trump has backed off on his promise of more tariffs and agreed to go back to the negotiating table. This is the statement they put out.

Similar to the same one he made with China a while back

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1IL0JG

It's Trump causing an unnecessary problem, getting backed into a corner and trying to wiggle his way out of the problem he caused and declaring he's fixing the problem that wouldn't have existed if not for him. When the actual problem is he's ignoring the experts and he doesn't understand trade

Then he claims everybody is taking advantage of us but what he's actually doing is projecting. That's the way he's done business. He takes advantage of people in the "deals" he makes. That's why he's filed for bankruptcy so many times and can't even get a loan from an American Bank. Hell, I can get a loan from an American bank and the President of The United States can't. He doesn't understand that every deal doesn't have to have a winner and a loser. That's the way he looks at deals. He thinks one side got over on the other because he makes deals by trying to get over on the other person.

Trump is the stereotypical carnival barking New York City con man who pulled a fast one over on you middle Americans. If you were casting a movie about a New York City con man you'd pattern the character after Trump. They don't call him Don the Con for nothing. Ask Mooshashi, he grew up there.

Comment

They actually agree with me because Trump has backed off on his promise of more tariffs and agreed to go back to the negotiating table. This is the statement they put out.

Similar to the same one he made with China a while back

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1IL0JG

It's Trump causing an unnecessary problem, getting backed into a corner and trying to wiggle his way out of the problem he caused and declaring he's fixing the problem that wouldn't have existed if not for him. When the actual problem is he's ignoring the experts and he doesn't understand trade

Then he claims everybody is taking advantage of us but what he's actually doing is projecting. That's the way he's done business. He takes advantage of people in the "deals" he makes. That's why he's filed for bankruptcy so many times and can't even get a loan from an American Bank. Hell, I can get a loan from an American bank and the President of The United States can't. He doesn't understand that every deal doesn't have to have a winner and a loser. That's the way he looks at deals. He thinks one side got over on the other because he makes deals by trying to get over on the other person.

Trump is the stereotypical carnival barking New York City con man who pulled a fast one over on you middle Americans. If you were casting a movie about a New York City con man you'd pattern the character after Trump. They don't call him Don the Con for nothing. Ask Mooshashi, he grew up there.
              What kind of response is that? I mean seriously, I tell you the market is up almost 200 today and tomorrow will be better because of this and you hit me with you're right?

WTF?
              So countries aren't taking advantage of the US? Got ya.

Comment

What kind of response is that? I mean seriously, I tell you the market is up almost 200 today and tomorrow will be better because of this and you hit me with you're right?

WTF?
                So countries aren't taking advantage of the US? Got ya.
                Are we taking advantage of other countries when we put tariffs on their items that aren't retaliatory but are used to protect an industry here?

Comment

Are we taking advantage of other countries when we put tariffs on their items that aren't retaliatory but are used to protect an industry here?
                  We both know this thread isnt going anywhere. How about we revisit it when all this shakes out and see how things went.

Comment

We both know this thread isnt going anywhere. How about we revisit it when all this shakes out and see how things went.
                    Imma answer the question for you. The answer is no. Tariffs are used to protect certain industries, not to take advantage of another country. We pay above world market rate for sugar because we place tariffs on sugar imports, and only allow a limited imported suagar, to protect the sugar industry here. If you want to economically hurt another country you use sanctions, not tariffs.

Comment

Imma answer the question for you. The answer is no. Tariffs are used to protect certain industries, not to take advantage of another country. We pay above world market rate for sugar because we place tariffs on sugar imports, and only allow a limited imported suagar, to protect the sugar industry here. If you want to economically hurt another country you use sanctions, not tariffs.
                      Tarrifs were used to help the EU after WW2. So they could get back on their feet, to aid them. Its just always gone on and on. Its time to make things even again.
                      We're not trying to hurt anyone, we're trying to even things up.

Comment

Working...
                      X