Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...Kylie Jenner is worth $900 million

The world cannot get any stranger.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesd...-than-3-years/

i believe it, that girl is popular as hell.

you be surprised how much these IG famous people make most are millionaires the dumb ones arent and well jenner is one of those but on steriods.

Comment

They make it look like she did something to earn that money, she's just like the rest a illuminati controlled whores who sold her soul for fame. She's had about 20 cosmetic surgeries so her face would finally be ready for the front covers.

Comment

Honestly she is my favorite out of all of the sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          They make it look like she did something to earn that money, she's just like the rest a illuminati controlled whores who sold her soul for fame. She's had about 20 cosmetic surgeries so her face would finally be ready for the front covers.
          She is the less attractive sister. Kendall is much hotter, and taller than her.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
            She is the less attractive sister. Kendall is much hotter, and taller than her.
            They're all witches, the whole family is demonic. A guy with the youtube name 'theblackchild' used to talk about them and other hollywood celebs..they terminated his channel because he exposed those satanists. But isn't it interesting, they all rich and famous and not one fkn family member has any talents/qualities..the only thing they're good at is fu**ing rappers and basketball players lol

Comment

I have no idea who that even is. Name sounds familiar, but I couldn't point her out, nor tell you who she is.

Comment

We live in a culture that worships fame and celebrity. It's pretty disgusting.

Comment

kylie's mom/manager (Chris Jenner) is the al haymon/bob arum of women with no talent.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    well said sir, she's in the club. I think she's also packin if u know what I'm saying

Comment

Working...
                    X