Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder: I talked to AJ. Showed him things Eddie didn't show him. AJ wants the $50 mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    To bad. It's a good interview
    ... It's a good interview... (I like Wilder as a father!)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Seriously. Can you imagine him doing that, then coming to the USA and taking over? IDK why he doesn't see it. Maybe he does because I think that $50m was an eye opener for him. How could it not be? Wait...I can make that much? Word? And he's probably wondering what Hearn's cut is in the UK. But Joshua doesn't seem like the type to rock the boat. If I were him, I'd tip the **** over and buy a yacht.
        I dont think hed be thinking like that. The $50mil offer, if its real, is a PBC gamble. Youre talking having to make $110mil+ before Wilder sees any money. People saying Joshua can make more than $50mil, yeah if its as big as Canelo/Mayweather. People living in fantasy land if they think the offer is funded conventionally. PBC taking the risk to get Wilder undisputed.

Comment

I watched the interview and despite a lot of shot being said I’m surprised the main headline quote hasn’t been picked up on. He said he had evidence of Joshua taking drugs to enhance his performance, and he didn’t use them aginst Parker? How has that not been spoken about ? Where’s the evidence then ?

Comment

Did anyone tell Wilder that averaging 1.4 Million a fight is NOT looking out for him ?

What HW AMERICAN champion ever made so LITTLE in 7 title defenses ....all his title defenses add up to less than Joshuas highest earning on ONE fight !

Now thats actually sad more then funny ! THIS character really needs to look at his OWN career !

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              I dont think hed be thinking like that. The $50mil offer, if its real, is a PBC gamble. Youre talking having to make $110mil+ before Wilder sees any money. People saying Joshua can make more than $50mil, yeah if its as big as Canelo/Mayweather. People living in fantasy land if they think the offer is funded conventionally. PBC taking the risk to get Wilder undisputed.
              We're talking about Joshua being guaranteed $50m and you think he's not thinking about it because he'll be busy wondering how that might affect the investor's bottom line or his opponent's pockets?

Man, you get put on instant ignore for pulling up your skirt, showing your ass and a va-jay-jay to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Seriously. Can you imagine him doing that, then coming to the USA and taking over? IDK why he doesn't see it. Maybe he does because I think that $50m was an eye opener for him. How could it not be? Wait...I can make that much? Word? And he's probably wondering what Hearn's cut is in the UK. But Joshua doesn't seem like the type to rock the boat. If I were him, I'd tip the **** over and buy a yacht.
                Some people are not brave or smart enough

It is a big move, from Joshua’s point of view

He is the most well known guy in the uk after the queen probably

He makes so so much money but is not thinking big enough. I really believe Joshua is the biggest star in boxing, why ? Because not only can he earn 15m sterling per fight

The sponsors he can get it probably huge too

I just don’t get it, I really don’t, I would put my money on him becoming unified champion if the fight happens but some things are odd with him and one of them is his intelligence

The way he trains is so dumb, I wish he would ditch his trainer and get some world
                Class experience in his team, wherever preps his camps is turning him into a black John cena

Comment

LOL, putting people on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                    I watched the interview and despite a lot of shot being said I’m surprised the main headline quote hasn’t been picked up on. He said he had evidence of Joshua taking drugs to enhance his performance, and he didn’t use them aginst Parker? How has that not been spoken about ? Where’s the evidence then ?
                    This is why I think team wilder lies a lot because like hell they wouldn’t expose Joshua if he had taken drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfan8888 View Post
                      Some people are not brave or smart enough

It is a big move, from Joshua’s point of view

He is the most well known guy in the uk after the queen probably

He makes so so much money but is not thinking big enough. I really believe Joshua is the biggest star in boxing, why ? Because not only can he earn 15m sterling per fight

The sponsors he can get it probably huge too

I just don’t get it, I really don’t, I would put my money on him becoming unified champion if the fight happens but some things are odd with him and one of them is his intelligence

The way he trains is so dumb, I wish he would ditch his trainer and get some world
                      Class experience in his team, wherever preps his camps is turning him into a black John cena
                      I don’t know, I like McCracken a lot. What’s your issue with him?

Comment

Working...
                      X