Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fortnite battel royal? ANYONE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally jumped back on to play a quick game after having not played in over a month. Played 1 solo match and won

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
      I got 43 wins. 28 in solo 13 in squad and 1 in duo(i dont play duo) easy work
      Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      I finally jumped back on to play a quick game after having not played in over a month. Played 1 solo match and won
      fucking nerds.

But I also play with a controller on the computer against pc players. So I think im at a huge disadvantage but **** it better than playing with a keyboard and mouse lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        fucking nerds.

But I also play with a controller on the computer against pc players. So I think im at a huge disadvantage but **** it better than playing with a keyboard and mouse lmfao.
        That's my first solo win man

I also jumped into the map and went over by the cemetery and the circle just so happened to end up by where I was so I didn't have to move around too much. Only got 4 kills and it was enough for the win. Plus I stumbled upon 2 purple heavy machine guns, so that helped out

I can't do the keyboard and mouse thing, so i'm right there with you bro. Seen a lot of people that play on PS4 still hooking up their keyboard and mouse to be more accurate. Screw that crap

Comment

That's my first solo win man

I also jumped into the map and went over by the cemetery and the circle just so happened to end up by where I was so I didn't have to move around too much. Only got 4 kills and it was enough for the win. Plus I stumbled upon 2 purple heavy machine guns, so that helped out

I can't do the keyboard and mouse thing, so i'm right there with you bro. Seen a lot of people that play on PS4 still hooking up their keyboard and mouse to be more accurate. Screw that crap
          yeah I honestly gave it a try keyboard and mouse but its not me no way I can play like that.So I hooked up my controller and thats my style fuck it.

pulled up my stats
          SOLO - 0 wins - 379 matches played
          DUO - 0 wins - 229 matches played
          SQUAD - 1 win - 233 matches played.

I be putting in work and getting kills every game just once it comes down to the end these dudes are just next level, mother****er building to the sky and then droping back down and then back up and ****, i just grande their asses lol if I get em I get em.

its fun game, I use to kill time but I also try to win so I get mad sometimes at the dumb game.

Comment

yeah I honestly gave it a try keyboard and mouse but its not me no way I can play like that.So I hooked up my controller and thats my style fuck it.

pulled up my stats
            SOLO - 0 wins - 379 matches played
            DUO - 0 wins - 229 matches played
            SQUAD - 1 win - 233 matches played.

I be putting in work and getting kills every game just once it comes down to the end these dudes are just next level, mother****er building to the sky and then droping back down and then back up and ****, i just grande their asses lol if I get em I get em.

its fun game, I use to kill time but I also try to win so I get mad sometimes at the dumb game.
            Dang son, you're on that joint grindin

I don't play it that much. I keep telling myself I need to jump in a game but I always end up watching a fight or something instead. I think I've only played 31 solo matches with 1 win, 60 duo matches with 1 win, and 90 squad matches with 11 wins. You have more duo matches played than I have all matches combined

Comment

Dang son, you're on that joint grindin

I don't play it that much. I keep telling myself I need to jump in a game but I always end up watching a fight or something instead. I think I've only played 31 solo matches with 1 win, 60 duo matches with 1 win, and 90 squad matches with 11 wins. You have more duo matches played than I have all matches combined
              This game got me man, IDK what to say lmfao. never played a game really before. I owned a n64 and had 2 games mario 64 and mario karts.

ive been playing for this year and I play about idk 3-4 games a in the morning after I work out and about 3-4 games before I got to take a shower and call it a day.

But Im trying to get good, like thats how serious ive gotten abotu it, I landed in the woods to practice my building cause I get so mad these ****ers build on me and kill me from the top and shitl.

Be on the look out ELBOSSHOGG FORTNITE CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Comment

Motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

man got my ost kills 11 lmfao other****er i was like ramboooooooooooooooo i wasnt playing lmfao......................

Comment

man I can tell my skills are getting better im actually taking on build battles and winning them.

Comment

man I can tell my skills are getting better im actually taking on build battles and winning them.
                      Played a few games with Dan_cov[/mention] and one of his buddies the other day. They are darn good, got a few wins with them. You should be on PS4 man. He mentioned picking you up to play but I told him you were on PC

Comment

Working...
                      X