No announcement yet.

Who's the greatest Mexican boxer of all time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    You said boxer not fighter so I'm going with Juan Manuel Marquez.
    Chavez was far superiour in every way to Marquez. You just need to hype up a floyd win.

Comment

ftw, oscar dela hoya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
        Chavez was far superiour in every way to Marquez. You just need to hype up a floyd win.
        Nah, I just look at the competition he fought....didn't he lose to Pernell Whitaker, Frankie Randall, Oscar De La Hoya, Willy Wise, Kostya Tszyu, Grover Wiley?

Now let's see his notable wins: Meldrick Taylor, Héctor Camacho.

LMMFAO! You lose!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
          oscar de la hoya. hizo que el boxeo sea más popular e inspiró a muchos luchadores. aún así, continúa promoviendo y haciendo cosas positivas en la comunidad. retirado adecuadamente pero, continuó haciéndolo incluso después de ser muy rico, creo que eso es genial.

made boxing more mainstream and inspired lots of fighters. still, he continues to promote and do positive things in the community. retired properly. but, he continued to do it even after being super wealthy, I think that is great.
          I think this thread is for Mexican born. Mexican American ODLH gets my vote, but I would have to think of other guys in the past.

Comment

Nah, I just look at the competition he fought....didn't he lose to Pernell Whitaker, Frankie Randall, Oscar De La Hoya, Willy Wise, Kostya Tszyu, Grover Wiley?

LMMFAO! You lose!
            This post shows how much you don’t know about boxing. For starters, he didn’t lose to Pernell. The rest, figure it out on your own as to why it’s ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
              This post shows how much you don’t know about boxing. For starters, he didn’t lose to Pernell. The rest, figure it out on your own as to why it’s ridiculous.
              Didn't he lose to Pernell Whitaker, Frankie Randall, Oscar De La Hoya, Willy Wise, Kostya Tszyu, Grover Wiley?

LMMFAO! You lose AGAIN!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  1. Sanchez

2. Chavez

3. Marquez

4. Morales

5. Barrera

6. Napoles

7. Finito Lopez

8. Arce

9. Leo Santa Cruz

10. Chiquita
                  Good list Santa! I think the OP meant Mexico born fighters which would exclude "The Golden Boy!"

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                  It’s an outrage that Salido hasn’t been mentioned. He gets my vote
                  Siri would definitely make my list since he beat Loma!

Santa made this list last year. But we didn't know Loma was gonna beat Linares!

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                    Good list Santa! I think the OP meant Mexico born fighters which would exclude "The Golden Boy!"

Siri would definitely make my list since he beat Loma!

Santa made this list last year. But we didn't know Loma was gonna beat Linares!

silly millennials

The first time they seen Oscar fight was against Floyd Mayweather in 2007, bless their hearts.

Comment

Didn't he lose to Pernell Whitaker, Frankie Randall, Oscar De La Hoya, Willy Wise, Kostya Tszyu, Grover Wiley?

LMMFAO! You lose AGAIN!
                      Froid never fought Kostya Tszyu?

Everyone one else fought an old Chavez!

His fight record was 89 wins, 0 losses, and 1 draw before his first professional loss to Frankie Randall in 1994, before which he had an 87-fight win streak until his draw with Pernell Whitaker in 1993.

Comment

Working...
                      X