Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Andre Ward is Playing Games, He's Not Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't warm to Adonis but he's a good powerful fighter and he's right Ward is not really retired .It's time off like he's used to.He will announce he's 'back' before the years out.

Comment

Stop Stevenson you been ducking Kovalev for too long now for me to take you seriously

Comment

So is Adonis calling Andre Ward bullshlt?

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
          !. Adonis, why don't you trade places with him. 2. Bet he's ducking you too, huh?

Truth is both Kovalev and Ward did... It's pretty well documented unless you want to distord reality and see whatever you wanna see... It's called brain disorder then... A vicious disease ..

Comment

Hey, look at me attention

Drumming up attention for a fight with Badou Jack. Another fight that shows Stevenson's limited skills as he looks for that power shot to pull him out of another fight he's losing.

Let's be honest, Ward would out box Stevenson fairly easy, that's just a fact. He took Kovalev's power and he'll take Stevensons. Ward has the style and determination to beat Stevenson and a great chance of knocking him out.

Stevenson talks about fighters but doesn't actually fight them. Badou Jack, although not well known, is the first live dog Stevenson has fought in a long time.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 02-24-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
              I bet a chimp has some IQ points over Stevenson

Adonis does seem like an absolute idiot. I forgot who was trying to interview him after his last fight, but Stevenson said this for a couple minutes straight:

"I'm the champ, baby. I'm the best, baby. I'm superman, baby. I'm the champ, baby. I'm superman, baby. I'm the champ, baby"

Comment

Stevenson is a bum, who should retire. Should not even be mentioning Ward because Adonis would get embarrassed by him.

Comment

cant see adonis beating ward any day.

i bet the retirement is fake. i reckon hes bein smart and untied to any conflicts of interest. this way no mandatories, so sanctioning fees, he has total control over the choices available to him. as is now i dont see beterbiev govin him any trouble, neither

i could see him goin after one a the top guys at 200. theyll fight anyone. hed have his pick.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Drumming up attention for a fight with Badou Jack. Another fight that shows Stevenson's limited skills as he looks for that power shot to pull him out of another fight he's losing.

Let's be honest, Ward would out box Stevenson fairly easy, that's just a fact. He took Kovalev's power and he'll take Stevensons. Ward has the style and determination to beat Stevenson and a great chance of knocking him out.

Stevenson talks about fighters but doesn't actually fight them. Badou Jack, although not well known, is the first live dog Stevenson has fought in a long time.
                    I agree, I'd expect Ward to win against Stevenson. He's like Floyd, he can adapt and find the way to overcome any style he comes across. He's a complete fighter.
                    Stevenson is a counter puncher who doesn't throw a lot, so I could see Ward using raiding tactics.
                    I wanted to see that fight though, I was disappointed Ward didn't have one last one at 175 before he called it a day.
                    I wouldn't be surprised if Jack beats Stevenson, to me it's a 50/50 match up, but it depends on how much Stevenson has left, not many champions still have their belt at 40.

Comment

Ward been duckiong Adonis, enough said.

Comment

Working...
                      X