Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson: Kovalev Not Ready, They Are Trying To Save Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fight lost a lot of luster when Pimp fought Sukhotsky, Bika, Karpency, and Williams Jr. instead of Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      Stopped reading at “I dont decide who I fight.”
      OH SHUT UP YOU SORRY SACK OF YOU KNOW WAT..

the wbc took it out of adonis's hands and put kov as the mandatory...kov ducked the purse bid twice..and he ducked 2 other huge offers from showtime and an attept to work with hbo!

he has every right to say he doesnt decide after bs like that...that black man aint got a damn thing to prove to you majority minded pusses

Comment

kovalev was living off wins over no prime opponents!
        kovalev was living off hbo being too cheap to match showtime's offer to adonis!

now he's dead!
        kov is one of the greatest lineage duckers of all times...THIS MAN AS THE MANDATORY CHALLENGER TO THE LINEAL TITLE AND HE RAN AND HID WITH HIS STANKY PUSS PROMOTER...biggest 2 BIATCHES IN THE SPORT!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          The fight lost a lot of luster when Pimp fought Sukhotsky, Bika, Karpency, and Williams Jr. instead of Kovalev.
          blah blah blah...lies...it lost luster when kov ducked his lineage in purse bids and his majority supporters had to shut up all that racist stuff that was driving the fight...then it lost all interest when we saw kov strugglin with ward's soft punches...NOBODY EVEN CARES IF STEVENSON KO'S TAHT BIATCH ANYMORE!

Comment

Adonis isnt even gonna get past Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
              kovalev was living off wins over no prime opponents!
              kovalev was living off hbo being too cheap to match showtime's offer to adonis!

now he's dead!
              kov is one of the greatest lineage duckers of all times...THIS MAN AS THE MANDATORY CHALLENGER TO THE LINEAL TITLE AND HE RAN AND HID WITH HIS STANKY PUSS PROMOTER...biggest 2 BIATCHES IN THE SPORT!
              He still dropped the P4P #1 and should be 1-1 against him. I hope they fight my $$$$$ is on Kovalov to beat that ****** up.

Comment

I don't think boxing cares about Adonis.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimjoe View Post
                  I don't think boxing cares about Adonis.
                  He is one UGLY looking rtard! His MOM should of slapped him more as a baby... I mean holy sht!!! It looks like two dump trucks hit him face 1st going 80 miles an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    He still dropped the P4P #1 and should be 1-1 against him. I hope they fight my $$$$$ is on Kovalov to beat that ****** up.
                    he wasnt my p4p number 1..adonis is...adonis is the longest reignin champ in boxing...never retired..never ducked..always ko's....of course u'd rather fight ward's lil soft self...he cant hurt nobody, but someone kov still found a way to get hurt...LIL BIATCH!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                      Yeah whil Kovalov was fighting the P4P #1 this jack ass was fight no hoppers, taxi drivers, and homeless bums.

Who you got in the Jack fight??? I think Jack beats him by UD or even TKO?? Jack seems to be getting better and better. That was funny when he knocked DeGales tooth out!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X