Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander: I Would Love to Fight Spence, Exploit Every Weakness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander: I Would Love to Fight Spence, Exploit Every Weakness

Most welterweights will give you reasons why they don't want to fight Errol Spence Jr. next. Devon Alexander isn't most welterweights. The former two-division champion from St. Louis "would love that fight" as soon as possible. That doesn't mean Alexander is overlooking Victor Ortiz, just that he is fully confident he'll beat Ortiz and put himself in position to challenge the highly regarded Spence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Alexander, but no, he's not the one to exploit anything when it comes to Spence. I suggest he focuses on Ortiz right now. That's no sure thing.

Comment

No Devon, makes yourself a favor and forget that guy.

Comment

Can't wait for the Ortiz/Alexander fight. I may be alone on this one, but I'm hoping Ortiz can get back in the game. His fights are entertaining as hell, but whether or not he brings his heart back is the question that needs to be answered. I'm hoping he does.

Comment

Alexander got schooled by Amir Khan. He should just focus on beating Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
            Can't wait for the Ortiz/Alexander fight. I may be alone on this one, but I'm hoping Ortiz can get back in the game. His fights are entertaining as hell, but whether or not he brings his heart back is the question that needs to be answered. I'm hoping he does.
            LMAO

good one!

Comment

He just wants the payday but would rather watch Spence in meaningful fights.

Comment

He's looking for two checks. Disability check and a purse check. This makes no sense. Devon is trashhhh. I rather watch Spence against Victor Ortiz lol
                Last edited by Removed Now; 02-13-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
                  He has no HEART. I hope you're not mexican. The guy can throw punches but can't take them.

Comment

The winner of Ortiz-Alexander is definitely getting fed to one of the top dogs at 47

Comment

Working...
                    X