Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    So Nunez wrote the memo?

How is Christopher Steele credible?

And why are all the democrats against releasing it?
    This is the bottom line. Although every single democrat on the committee voted against releasing it to the entire house, the republicans control the committee so the democrats have no power to keep it from being released. So where we stand today is every single member of the House has a copy of the memo. It's supposedly a devastating memo that calls into question our democracy. Yet not one single Republican has the balls of Dianne Feinstein to release it. If this memo proves our democracy was threatened by the FBI this needs to be released immediately and not used to play political games with it like the Republicans are playing right now. They have the power to release it. It needs to be released ASAP!

The FBI has not been permitted to see the memo Rep. Devin Nunes and his staff wrote about alleged abuses by the intelligence community, The Daily Beast has learned.

“The FBI has requested to receive a copy of the memo in order to evaluate the information and take appropriate steps if necessary. To date, the request has been declined,” said Andrew Ames, a spokesperson for the FBI.

Reached for comment, Nunes spokesperson Jack Langer said, “The Daily Beast has become America’s foremost publication for regurgitating the Democrats’ talking points.”

Nunes, who heads the powerful House Intelligence panel, put together the four-page memo based on intelligence the FBI showed him and a few of his staff, as well as Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the committee. More than 150 members of the House have seen Nunes’ memo. Scores are calling for its release, while Democrats say it is “a misleading set of talking points attacking the FBI.”

The House Intelligence Committee decided against letting Democrats release a minority report characterizing the intelligence underlying the memo.
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-22-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

So Nunez wrote the memo?

How is Christopher Steele credible?

And why are all the democrats against releasing it?
      Because it's bull****

Let me explain how deluded you'd have to be to believe this crap that the FBI improperly obtained warrants based on information in the Steele dossier

Firstly, you'd have to believe that any number of FBI agents were on board to draft warrants based on the information of 3rd, 4th, etc hand informants without having ever spoken to them

Secondly, you'd also have to believe that the judiciary was also in on the scam as they'd have to issue the warrants based on those applications

LMFAO at that

Nunes is refusing to show the memo to the FBI or DOJ because they would check the claims and expose the BS before it becomes public

He simply wants to chuck mud and hope that some sticks

It's all politics and has nothing to do with the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
        Because it's bull****

Let me explain how deluded you'd have to be to believe this crap that the FBI improperly obtained warrants based on information in the Steele dossier

Firstly, you'd have to believe that any number of FBI agents were on board to draft warrants based on the information of 3rd, 4th, etc hand informants without having ever spoken to them

Secondly, you'd also have to believe that the judiciary was also in on the scam as they'd have to issue the warrants based on those applications

LMFAO at that

Nunes is refusing to show the memo to the FBI or DOJ because they would check the claims and expose the BS before it becomes public

He simply wants to chuck mud and hope that some sticks

It's all politics and has nothing to do with the truth

That doesn’t answer any of my questions

Did Nunez write the memo?

How is Christopher Steele and dossier credible, but memo is not?

Why are democrats against releasing it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          You superfans were saying he's caved on DACA just a few days ago. Course y'all were wrong again.

We shall see, but history says y'all will be wrong yet again.

He's actually been keeping campaign promises left and right. Tax cuts, regulation cuts, bombing ISIS, the SC vacancy, getting out of TPP and that stupid Paris climate deal, and on and on.

Just because y'all "stupid" D voters got played for fools doesn't mean everyone else is so stupid and gullible as you guys and got played too.
          He has already caved on DACA 5 times dummy

Unfortunately, the President of America has been overruled ON EVERY OCCASION by a complete nobody in the WH

Comment

That doesn’t answer any of my questions

Did Nunez write the memo?

How is Christopher Steele and dossier credible, but memo is not?

Why are democrats against releasing it?
            1. Nunes' staff wrote it based on information that he gave them and he has taken ownership of it

2. Chritopher Steele's record stands for itself (ever heard of the takedown of FIFA) as does that of Nunes but for entirely different reasons (basically, Nunes has none)

3. Because it's unsubstantiated speculation from a tainted source

Here's a question for you

Why won't Nunes allow the top government investigator in the country (a Trump appointee btw) to even look at it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              You mischaracterized me and when I proved you wrong with posting my previous posts you continued to mischaracterize me. Have some integrity and admit when you're wrong. Have a good day sir
              Whatever you have to tell yourself.

The fact is I was demanding answers and I was keeping you on topic. You didn't like that and put me on ignore.

Like I said, you're going to find yourself in that position again and again, if you keep up doing what you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                This is the bottom line. Although every single democrat on the committee voted against releasing it to the entire house, the republicans control the committee so the democrats have no power to keep it from being released. So where we stand today is every single member of the House has a copy of the memo. It's supposedly a devastating memo that calls into question our democracy. Yet not one single Republican has the balls of Dianne Feinstein to release it. If this memo proves our democracy was threatened by the FBI this needs to be released immediately and not used to play political games with it like the Republicans are playing right now. They have the power to release it. It needs to be released ASAP!
                Your cheerleading excuses for your team aside, the R guys need to release it. There's no excuse not to.

You've excused the Team D guys for trying to hide it, but I won't be giving the Reps a pass if they don't release this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  He has already caved on DACA 5 times dummy

Unfortunately, the President of America has been overruled ON EVERY OCCASION by a complete nobody in the WH
                  What are you babbling about??

Comment

• FAO demotards in DC: how to beat donald drumpf
                    STEP 1: read

STEP 2: study

STEP 3: be donald trump
                    FINAL STEP: MAGA

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      FAO demotards in DC: how to beat donald drumpf
                      STEP 1: read

STEP 2: study