Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
    Poor Roy Jones...made some terrible decisions, should have quit along time ago....kinda like many of the shot posters on this board...lol
    Roy Jones is like when LeBron went to Miami. Cleveland fans still loved him deep down, but they burned his jerseys and laughed when he lost

Comment

1hourRun
      Beercules
      GGG Gloveking
      ShoulderRoll
      DeadLikeMe
      Redd Foxx
      The Gambler1981

#CurrentBestAndALLTIMEGREATEST
      #NothingYouCanDoAboutIt

Remember to CLEARLY let me know if you want to be a part of our Team and this Historic Event!...I will also have my eye out and be doing some recruiting...so show us what you got, and you may get a PM from me!

Comment

Early Evening Torture Bump...

Comment

Comment

Thats it right there

Comment

Man, so many abstentions from your thread. With all the American boxing fans on NSB, you don't even have 10? The funny thing is the US has the best boxers right now, and that still didn't work.

Someone was arguing with me the other day that the majority of the NSB members were from the US. It doesn't seem that way in this thread; or they outright don't give a shit about all that nationalistic crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
                We, are the greatest Boxing Nation of All Time...WE, are The Mecca of the sport, The Grand Stage...and we don't have to tone ourselves down or apologize for it ANYMORE!

For well over 15 years, other countries' nationalistic fans have been posting their crap on here and other places around the internet without shame...they have constantly bashed our fighters while hyping and overrating theirs...

Difference being, our top fighters tend to PROVE they are among the best of the best...and theirs tend to get exposed when/if they step up!

It's time to be proud...time to stand up and let them know who you are!

You are an American Boxing Fan.

----------------------------------------------------------

SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO

Heil Hi.... errr, sorry, got carried away!

Comment

1hour talking about freedom. I've yet to known an American that knows what the word is, yet keeps shouting the same overrated word time and time again.

Freedom! A Tampax shall set you free!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Thats it right there
                    They most certainly don't...but they DO run The Show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X