This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
    My local pub side could beat most teams in Scotland tbf.
    Yeah but Man city cant beat them

ok idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      .....Phwoarr!!!!
      lmfao.

Comment

• The alternative chants Utd fans are coming up with are funny as **** tbf

Romelu Lukakuuuuu
        He's our belgian scoring genius
        We can't sing about his penis
        We're politically correct
        He's offside when erect

Romelu Lukakuuuuu
        Hes our Belgian scoring genius
        We can't sing about his penis
        Cos apparently it's wrong
        To say it's 2 foot long
        Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 09-25-2017, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          .....Phwoarr!!!!
          dybala is cuter tho

Comment

• Lukaku and Morata are both ****ing them in the moment, fair play to em.

Watched Napoli a couple of times so far this season, what a team. One for yer da to watch and moan about them '****ing around at the back with the ball'.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Lukaku and Morata are both ****ing them in the moment, fair play to em.

Watched Napoli a couple of times so far this season, what a team. One for yer da to watch and moan about them '****ing around at the back with the ball'.
              napoli were always the most eye pleasing team, not just this season. but eventually they will always bow down to juve. last year they play beautiful games againts juve but only in both first half, then allegri made some adjustment and in the second half they got decimated in both games. the depth of juve bench are really frightening.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                dybala is cuter tho

Come on now, this chap is a manlet.

Alvaro Morata is 6'3 of prime Spanish Chorizo.

Chelsea fans need to start singing a song about his penis immediately.

Comment

• Lukaku is just a menace. He misses loads of absolute sitters and still scores. You'd genuinely expect him to score every game and he will more often than not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Lukaku is just a menace. He misses loads of absolute sitters and still scores. You'd genuinely expect him to score every game and he will more often than not.

He's one of those players that makes you think football is easy. He can play like a drain and then score 2. Always part of the game. It does look like he's morphing into Drogba finally. He seems to just have that knack. In the past he was more Jermaine Defoe than Drogba and was an off the shoulder type, now he's just a proper heavyweight.

I do have a £50 bet on him hitting 25 league goals this season with a mate. I wish I just put that on in a bookies now. He'll get about 30 imo.

His success reminds me about how Fernando Torres made being striker look like neurosurgery, ffs. Lukaku is pretty much in line with the penalty spot the whole match long.

I can't fault Morata but obviously Mourninho dropped several bollocks for us. If we had the ginger prince and Lukaku - the league would be a write off wouldn't it? We'd be rinsing everyone week in, week out. Though at the time I didn't have a problem with either going. They both sort of bottled it. But Chelsea if they just were a little less hard-edged would have benefitted hugely.

Comment

• Wenger brought on a young lad for literally 4 seconds at the end of that game.

What a weirdo.

Comment

Working...
                      X