[VIDEO] Malignaggi.McGregor: Slow Motion Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Malignaggi.McGregor: Slow Motion Analysis

Hey y'all!

Long time lurker, I've got less than a handful of posts under my belt look at this crazy video!
    Last edited by War Room; 06-07-2022, 07:43 PM.

Holding and hitting. And I'm not a Paulina fan, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      Holding and hitting. And I'm not a Paulina fan, at all.
      Floyd does the same.

Comment

Jesus man, it was ****..Connor looked like **** and Paulie looked like an even bigger piece of ****....what the **** does any of this have to do with Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Jesus man, it was ****..Connor looked like **** and Paulie looked like an even bigger piece of ****....what the **** does any of this have to do with Mayweather?
          Just looking for feedback on the edit. I felt there was a bit of confusion with the trip and the knockdown. Seeing Paulie out there fighting alone, I felt it was necessary to put up content showing he is in fact telling the truth.

Mayweather, after all...this is all in relation to the fight with him. You got to have an attractive thumbnail so people are interested in clicking on your content.

Comment

You didn't include the first 2 seconds.

McGregor hit him with some good shots, Paulie in dissaray, lost and confused, stumbled from all that weird angle shots. Was it a flush KD. No, but it was a knock Down from the accumulation of punches. In a real fight that's a 10-8. Pauline, lost coordination, from the onslaught Conor did to him as a result, he fell.

here some more to see who got outclassed.

Pauline is now a certified trash lol

This clip is vicious

All i needed to see who got outclassed.

But there are levels.. McGregor won't win against Floyd he's too slow.

It's just fun to see Pauline being trashed.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 08-12-2017, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              You didn't include the first 2 seconds.

McGregor hit him with some good shots, Paulie in dissaray, lost and confused, stumbled from all that weird angle shots. Was it a flush KD. No, but it was a knock Down from the accumulation of punches. In a real fight that's a 10-8. Pauline, lost coordination, from the onslaught Conor did to him as a result, he fell.

here some more to see who got outclassed.

Pauline is now a certified trash lol

This clip is vicious

All i needed to see who got outclassed.

But there are levels.. McGregor won't win against Floyd he's too slow.

It's just fun to see Pauline being trashed.
              LMAO Pauline's so trash, he let a complete amateur play bongos on his face and back.

Comment

I liked it minus three things, the snoring, him talking about what he's going to do to Mayweather (this video should be just on McGregor vs Paulie, based on the title) and the end music, it doesn't go with the content, other than that, you can tell you took sometime with the video, it wasn't boring. What video software you use? Filmora?

Comment

At 0:53 you can see someone in the background get in place to take a photo and signal to Conor, they set the whole thing up. A push disguised as a KD.

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post
                    Hey y'all!

Long time lurker, I've got less than a handful of posts under my belt (I just had to get to 15 to post a link!). I'm a content creator on YouTube and interested in doing some boxing content.

I'm looking for feedback...if you don't mind?

1. What did you like?
                    2. What didn't you like? (be as brutal as you like, I prefer it)
                    3. What could I have done better?
                    4. What would you like to see?

Thanks!

Not bad work at all bud

Comment

Working...
                    X