Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sullivan Barrera: "I Want Ward, CHICKENSON or Kovalev Next! GGG Beats Canelo."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sullivan Barrera: "I Want Ward, CHICKENSON or Kovalev Next! GGG Beats Canelo."

Barrera fires shots at Stevenson by casually referring to him as "chickenson" while also contemplating Kovalev and the Ward rematch as a trio of candidates for his next fight

@ 01:15

Last edited by FlatLine; 07-17-2017, 04:19 AM.

When Lara rooted for Ward to beat Barrera, Sullivan called out Lara at a catchweight ffs..

Comment

Barrera looked very good. I should have given Ward more credit for beating him so easily. I didn't know Barrera was that good. I believe GGG will defeat Canelo just as Barrera says. Mirko Troll Cop keeps insisting Canelo will KO GGG without a doubt. We will see about that. He is wrong every time because he is very prejudice and knows next to nothing about boxing. He is an MMA lover and even named himself after an MMA fighter. He hates GGG with a passion for some unknown reason and is praying and trying to convince himself and others that Canelo will defeat GGG by KO. The same Canelo who failed to KO Cotto, Trout and Mosley who are boxers GGG would easily knock out. He still won't dare bet a dime against GGG. He has me on ignore because he is afraid to debate me over the stupid ignorant GGG hating threads he starts many times every day ffs.

Comment

No need for the Ward rematch at all.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Barrera looked very good. I should have given Ward more credit for beating him so easily. I didn't know Barrera was that good. I believe GGG will defeat Canelo just as Barrera says. Mirko Troll Cop keeps insisting Canelo will KO GGG without a doubt. We will see about that. He is wrong every time because he is very prejudice and knows next to nothing about boxing. He is an MMA lover and even named himself after an MMA fighter. He hates GGG with a passion for some unknown reason and is praying and trying to convince himself and others that Canelo will defeat GGG by KO. The same Canelo who failed to KO Cotto, Trout and Mosley who are boxers GGG would easily knock out. He still won't dare bet a dime against GGG. He has me on ignore because he is afraid to debate me over the stupid ignorant GGG hating threads he starts many times every day ffs.
          How did a thread about Barrera make you rant about MirkoTrollCop? You must be in so much pain that he's ignoring you, you poor thing.

Comment

LOL. I like this guy. I like how he just casually says Chikenson without batting an eyelash.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              LOL. I like this guy. I like how he just casually says Chikenson without batting an eyelash.
              Adonis lays him out cold.

Comment

Barrera/Kovalev would be a good fight.

Comment

Another guy calling out Stevenson. Who is he gonna fight next? Wouldn't surprise me if he fights Smith next. This is what he does. Same way he rematched Fonfara after he was KO'ed in 1.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Another guy calling out Stevenson. Who is he gonna fight next? Wouldn't surprise me if he fights Smith next. This is what he does. Same way he rematched Fonfara after he was KO'ed in 1.
                    Fonfara beat Dawson doe!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X