Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo To Sanchez: Come Touch My Balls, You'll Suprise Yourself!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvarez comes as really stupid sometimes.

Obviously Sanchez ment courage not literally his testicles

Comment

*Abel at home blushing shyly*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        Sanchez being heard. He needs to keep talking that ****. Golovkin's nice guy routine isn't going to get him this fight.
        GGG actually popped ****. He's telling Canelo to respect the sport, to stop with 155 catchweight, calling Canelo a businessman and himself a real fighter. That sounds like popping off to me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          GGG actually popped ****. He's telling Canelo to respect the sport, to stop with 155 catchweight, calling Canelo a businessman and himself a real fighter. That sounds like popping off to me.
          True.

But he needs to say it with some real aggression. Or maybe learn how to say "respect boxing, Canelo," in Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by ARENA View Post
            Alvarez comes as really stupid sometimes.

Obviously Sanchez ment courage not literally his testicles
            It's a figure of speech.

Comment

Great choice of words Canelo Lol

Comment

alvared is tired of playing with himself and wants sanchez. he still will come up with an excuse to duck lil G. the ankle is his favorite.the sparring beating he took with the head gear Doe.

Comment

All GGG has to do is

Come out on social media and tell the world how canelo makes mexicans look soft.

make a commercial that involves a ginger guy in it(canelo look alike)
                  And clown him

Then come out with few T shirts that say

-canelo is my biittcchh,
                  -canelo/mexico are soft,
                  -Hi im canelos Daddy

Simple pay for a few billboards in LA
                  That have canelo in a babychair with GGG feeding him with his bib saying Soft

Comment

This is likely the first time Saul has said something genuinely interesting in an interview since "I was BORN redii". He knows he's endowed like Ippo, so he's using them grape fruits to talk ****.

Finally, he's become a little more interesting.

Comment

Canelo's a young kid. Learn some damn English. It's not exactly difficult at his age.

Comment

Working...
                      X