Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont much chance to watch Reading these days so good to see them on Sky.

Had the chances to win this game, looks like its heading for a draw

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      yeah..... and at the end of this season they wil fight tooth and nail with lazio or fiorentina for third place while juve making history with their fifth scudetto in a row.
      Juve still bribing refs? Disgraceful club should have been banned from football for life tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Not going to be bitter about Liverpool they are undressing good teams here with tbh not particularly special players.

To get a team to over perform to the level they have is something else. But then they still got done at home against Pards. But objectively speaking they have produced the best performances for me in smashing City and Soton. I'd include Chelsea but Chelsea are horrible. Will probably lose to Bournemouth.

Like i was saying before even that game liverpool can challenge for the league.. there is no reason why not.. they might not have that many "special" players but klopp has made them into a team again who fight and actually play some nice stuff.

Chelsea are done and not a team anymore.. Man united have no cutting edge and play a bum like rooney every game. Man City have great individual players but cant seem to play if they lose there big 2 guys.

After 3 draws klopp has gone like 7 or 8 -1 vs some good teams too. Its a good thing anyway would much rather see proper clubs like united.. liverpool and arsenal going for the league.. instead of mercs like city ans chelsea

Comment

• I would back United for the league still.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            I dont much chance to watch Reading these days so good to see them on Sky.

Had the chances to win this game, looks like its heading for a draw
            well ****

Terrible goal keeping from Al Habsi.

Clarke now sacked.

Reckon the writing was on the wall once he went and spoke to Fulham. I dont think results were bad enough yet to warrant a sacking.

We have a decent history in appointing managers so Ive got confidence we can get a reasonable replacement

Comment

• So C.Ronaldo has finally been outed as a bender then.

Don't get your hopes up F l i c k e r , he's already getting the D from a Moroccan kickboxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                So C.Ronaldo has finally been outed as a bender then.

Don't get your hopes up F l i c k e r , he's already getting the D from a Moroccan kickboxer.
                Say whut?

CRon doing it Yusaf Mack style?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Say whut?

CRon doing it Yusaf Mack style?

I mean come on, the guy is one of the highest paid footballers in the world but he needed to get some mystery surrogate mother to have a child for him....pretty obvious he loves the cawk.

Comment

• Ronaldo probably is gay.

If he is gay it would be good for the gays if he came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Ronaldo probably is gay.

If he is gay it would be good for the gays if he came out.
                      I reckon the gays take enough stick as it is without that pansy associating with them

Edit: Double entendre

Last edited by Tom Cruise; 12-04-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X