Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo's Trainer Responds To Team Canelo on Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this fight fuks GBP right in the azz once again it will end up like maidana ( angulo) vs broner (canelo) .the ginger has never been hit with real power so we will see if he is able to grind it out 12 long rounds plus mosley said he hits just as hard as mayweather .. if he wants to win he better study the thurman/karas fight real good thats how its going to have to play out

Comment

Originally posted by Respect Power View Post
      Seems like they're trying to get rid of the lesser of two evils pitting Lara against Molina but it's cool cause they do have unfinished business so it works out.
      yeah but I really want canelo lara to shut this lara hype up.

Canelo ends Angulo which I dont want and Molina taxes Lara again

=Canelo vs Molina....not really exciting

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
        this fight fuks GBP right in the azz once again it will end up like maidana ( angulo) vs broner (canelo) .the ginger has never been hit with real power so we will see if he is able to grind it out 12 long rounds plus mosley said he hits just as hard as mayweather .. if he wants to win he better study the thurman/karas fight real good thats how its going to have to play out
        LMAO!!! Yeah Canelo hits just as hard as Mayweather. Hahahahahaha
        How about this, if this fight happens we bet?

Comment

Originally posted by mex602 View Post
          yeah but I really want canelo lara to shut this lara hype up.

Canelo ends Angulo which I dont want and Molina taxes Lara again

=Canelo vs Molina....not really exciting
          Damn man, me too!
          I want Canelo to finally make Lara go away.
          I really hope they make Canelo v. Lara so people will finally shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
            Damn man, me too!
            ... This only if Canelo would manage to somehow hit Lara...

Comment

Originally posted by AHUEVO View Post
              Damn man, me too!
              Lara will outclass Canelo. I will bet points if that fight gets made, on Lara

Lara is the best JMW in the world, including Floyd.

Comment

wether alvarez fights angulo or not. he is clearly ducking lara. its been going on for awhile. the WBC has been putting lara in eliminaters forever. alvarez has been getting some serious praise. its time that he faces lara. lara has fought williams,trout,molina,and angulo. i'd like to see lara vs alvarez and mayweather.

Comment

what a joke of a PPV fight

I'll watch but won't order it

Comment

does Reynoso really want 2 xpose Alvarez 2 the early bombs of AA??? he'll, if @ all possible take lighter hitting Molina....he'll stay away from Lara like death, IMO...

Comment

Ain't nobody wanna see that ****. I would really love if they made the mistake to get in the ring with Lara, and see how mad the mexicans in this forum get lol. I can already hear the excuses "Hey he used his feet move and punched Canelo in the face they should have DQ him!"

Comment

Working...
                      X