No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Gears Up For Homecoming After Two Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Gears Up For Homecoming After Two Years

Amir Khan has revealed his next fight will be a homecoming bout in Britain on April 27th.

Khan has not fought on British shores for almost two years after heading to America to pursue his big-name rivals in the light-welterweight division.

And the Bolton fighter ended a two-fight losing streak with a dominant win over Carlos Molina in December.

Khan is yet to name an opponent, date and venue for the fight, but the former WBA and IBF champion will be roared on by his own fans as he continues his climb back to the top.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Diaz it is then

Comment

Wow... Khan came to America and has quickly been reduced to fighting bums. Lol! Even Jesse Vargas turned him down? haha!

Comment

It's not Amir's fault that the best opponents are ducking him!
        And he's being blamed for fighting a less noteworthy fighter, look at the
        names that have turned him down.

Comment

How did khan think he was getting Jmm to fight nobody going to the uk to fight a decent fighter come to the u.s and fight the good fighters bet you they won't turn it down

Comment

Originally posted by Amirwillrise View Post
            Because they won't agree to his catchweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Amirwillrise View Post
              Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Because they won't agree to his catchweight?
              He's an Amir stan, he'll just ignore that fact.

Comment

Will be good to finally watch an AK fight on normal time and not sleep derive myself.

Comment

Julio Diaz is an appaling fight for the UK fans. Not even worth tuning in for. If you're not going to fight someone relevant, at least fight someone the British public would be interested in like Frankie Gavin. Pathetic (and that's from an AK fan!)

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Will be good to finally watch an AK fight on normal time and not sleep derive myself.
                    The adrenaline caused by the uncertainty about whether he can hold a shot is what kept me awake.

I am trying to think if there would be any decent domestic foes for Khan not named Kell Brook. I suppose Gavin is not really ready, and someone like Denton Vassell probably isn't quite good enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X