No announcement yet.

What do you know about Islam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
    Whats your point ? Have you ever read Arabic history ? I dont want to answer to low type questions . Read book.
    Which book should I read? The Quran which tells you all about how you are only allowed to have sex with your wives and with the rape-victims you have stolen from vanquished enemies as plunder? Or should I read Hadith which tells you how Muhammad did that?

Comment

• I know you pray five times a day, and supposedly make a pilgrimmage to Mecca at least once in your lifetime, if possible, (which couldn't happen for the Slaves who were Muslim in America).

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Which book should I read? The Quran which tells you all about how you are only allowed to have sex with your wives and with the rape-victims you have stolen from vanquished enemies as plunder? Or should I read Hadith which tells you how Muhammad did that?
        There isnot such a punishment in Quran (stolen) you cannot understand islamic ethics , morality . Dont try to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          If committing heinous acts of brutality is what your religion calls upon in order to prove your commitment to God then it's better they cut themselves with swords than behead non-Muslims with knives.
          they post that sh#t on the internet, too!
          not sure if the cats they're killing are non muslims, though.

those sketchy militant type bastards know how to work a camera, and they aint shy of putting sh#t on the interweb

Comment

There isnot such a punishment in Quran (stolen) you cannot understand islamic ethics , morality .
            It wasn't a punishment, it was a consequence of defeat. Muhammad blessed the rape of female prisoners of war, making it clear that those were the only extra-marital sexual exploits he permitted.

Dont try to understand.
            And this instruction is at the heart of every religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              It wasn't a punishment, it was a consequence of defeat. Muhammad blessed the rape of female prisoners of war, making it clear that those were the only extra-marital sexual exploits he permitted.

And this instruction is at the heart of every religion.
              So you'r saying that Hz.Muhammed(sav) implemented a punishmant which isnot in Quran. I put out a lot of trumped-up story about Islam, these things are completely attuned to harm Islam.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                they post that sh#t on the internet, too!
                not sure if the cats they're killing are non muslims, though.

those sketchy militant type bastards know how to work a camera, and they aint shy of putting sh#t on the interweb
                Most of the dozens of videos I've seen of Islamic beheadings have either been of non-muslims or apostates.

Mexican drug cartels do it a lot, too. But they're beheading people to instill fear in their enemies and maintain their grasp of the business of illegal drug trafficking, not because God tells them to.

Recently, Islamic extremists have taken to beating and stoning as a means of recorded execution. I saw a few of those videos just last week, and they were equally disgusting.

Comment

Mexican drug cartels do it a lot, too. But they're beheading people to instill fear in their enemies and maintain their grasp of the business of illegal drug trafficking, not because God tells them to.
                  So they are right. Believe me if I catch you in Russia , I will cut your head.

Comment

So they are right. Believe me if I catch you in Russia , I will cut your head.
                    No, they're subhuman pieces of ****, too. They're just not mentally ill like the Islamic extremists are.

Are you (a 16 year old boy) threatening me (a 27 year old man) with violence over the internet?

Comment

No, they're subhuman pieces of ****, too. They're just not mentally ill like the Islamic extremists are.

Are you (a 16 year old boy) threatening me (a 27 year old man) with violence over the internet?
                      mmm no it is not a threat, I'm a girl. Are you a man ? if you are a man come to russia and call me okey, I will give you a phone number, I swear to Allah. Okey ? All people in this forum are witness . Okey Mexican ?

Comment

Working...
                      X