No announcement yet.

What makes Canelo so deadly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes Canelo so deadly?

We know he has 1 punch KO power but else does he have to his arsenal? He doesn't have the fastest foot or hand speed, he's got pretty good timing and feints but certainly not the greatest in history, he seems to just be overpowering guys with his above average skills and his deadly power, is there more to his story

Lethal combinations

Comment

When he guns for the KO, he usually gets it.

He has the power to hurt you with one punch, and usually you dont trade with someone like that.

Which is a bad thing cause all you do is cover and eventually he is going to get you.

Boxing skills are almost nonexistant.

Comment

Combinations, Power, Speed, Youth, Intelligence, Patience, Precious, Ability, Heart

Comment

Canelo has the tools to outbox an old Floyd...if Canelo can box twelve rounds and avoid the traps Floyd sets...canelo is one of the few boxers with a bag o tricks that can decision an old floyd

Comment

He's dangerous because he punches like Ivan Drago..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Combinations, Power, Speed, Youth, Intelligence, Patience, Precious, Ability, Heart

:qqq: not to mention he is a beast!

Comment

He has the power to bring the entire 140 lb division to its knees.

Comment

Mediocre competition. I like Canelo but I never let myself get fooled by how good a guy can look against small, old, and less talented guys. When he gets into the shark tank, he won't be wrecking guys so easily.

As far as his power goes, it's keeping guys at the ends of his punches, sitting down on his punches, and using his whole body in the punch. Very powerful guy.

Comment

his red hair.

Comment

Working...
                    X