Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Magee. Promo-vid, quotes and info.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    Have you seen Ward-Kessler yet?

......and the holding, and the holding and hitting, and the PED-test harrassment etc.etc.etc.

Was that good enough?

Good summary Bat.

You did that efficiently

Comment

• Would not mind the ward rematch, maybe Kessler can do something with those bodyshots

If not the froch rematch is always welcome, i'd rather those two didn't bash each other up before ward rematch though

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Would not mind the ward rematch, maybe Kessler can do something with those bodyshots

If not the froch rematch is always welcome, i'd rather those two didn't bash each other up before ward rematch though
        Well put. Froch-Kessler II will surely be as punishing as the first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Well put. Froch-Kessler II will surely be as punishing as the first one.

I still remember it being a cracker of a fight.

I will always remember being there live watching these titans battle and Froch's corner telling me he'd ko Kess in 7.

And talking with Buncey was fun too.

Comment

• Kessler got the KO a fair bit quicker than i expected. Disappointing from Magee, just couldnt handle it to the body after the first one took the wind out of his sails. Lucky the ref didnt stop it at the end of the 2nd tbh. Showed some heart to get up each time but he was never gonna win it.

Comment

Working...
            X