Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Indirectly Admits That He Lost To Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just need to go ahead and drop to 140 and say to hell with 147...it is too many DIVAS at 147, at least at 140 he could fight Mike Alvarado and/or Brandon Rios

not sure a Mattysse or a Garcia fight is available since he is with Top Rank

he got $5 Million for Pacquiao fight but I think signing with Top Rank was a mistake...I always asked after he fights Pacquiao...THEN WHAT? Because Top Rank really don't have many Top fighters at 147 that is why they keep recycling fights for Pacquiao

I like Brad Solomon, I think Bradley vs Brad Solomon would be a damn good fight but nobody knows who Solomon is at the moment

And NO I don't think Bradley should admit defeat...that is just stupid, nobody has ever done that before and nobody has pressured other fighters to admit defeat...you can't change things for Pacquiao...he is not the first fighter to get ROBBED and he certainly what be the LAST...when will Pacquiao admit Defeat against JMM? (BUT THE FIGHT WAS CLOSE BLAH BLAH BLAH will be the same fukin reply)
    Last edited by sicko; 11-17-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
      youre a whore...
      and the greatest one for that matter

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
          Feel kind of bad for Tim. He didn't ask for the robbery the (obviously corrupt) judges put him in a really crap position.
          The problem is that Tim and his trainer keep saying that he doesnt understand why critics are blaming him for the decision. The critics arent blaming him for the decision. They're criticizing him for acting as if he really didnt lose. He and his trainer refuse to admit that Tim lost that fight when it was clear as day that he did.

Comment

He's not admitting anything. He wants Rios and doesn't think Rios deserves a Pac shot. Bradley still regards Pac as one of the best, and since he can't fight Pac why not be the door Rios has to go through to get Pac and maybe when Bradley wins he gets his rematch.

But in no way does that quote indirectly indicate Bradley thinks he loss. He understands what the Public and his Promoter thinks but Bradley believes he won.

Comment

Reaching like Dhalsim.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bunr450r7Zw

if he truely felt he won the fight. the words out of his mouth would have been "Mayweather can't beat me, Mayweather will never stop me"

Comment

he didnt lose to pac idiots.

Comment

Working...
                  X