I Obviously Just Don't Get It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I had Wendys last night... true story.

tempted to get a baconator for lunch today...those things are evil but so good

Comment

Ugh...I've made it a point to not respond to much this douche nozzle says anymore ever since he had his meltdown over my dome thread, which clearly demonstrated the fact that he takes a joke about as good as he takes a punch.

But here he goes again digging it up, and I find myself helpless to resist.

Needless to say I echo the sentiment of Anorak - Not because I consider him a friend or find his routines to be hilarious, but because I too have no idea what it feels like to be rendered unconcious by the left hook of a cart jockey at 'Wal Mart'.

Comment

I had Wendys last night... true story.
        Blew the diet off for a day or did you get a salad or something?

Comment

I cant imagine it at the world class level, but its no too hard to envision being knocked out by a nobody and embarrassing myself. Sounds easy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
            Blew the diet off for a day or did you get a salad or something?
            Havent been dieting lately... Just tryin to stay under 200... before I do the 90 days again... starts day after the superbowl.

Comment

"Stay away from dat guy, Rock - he's hungry! He'll moider ya!"

Comment

Just tryin to stay under 200
                Let's play hangman...

_ _ _.... _ _ _ _

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Ugh...I've made it a point to not respond to much this douche nozzle says anymore ever since he had his meltdown over my dome thread, which clearly demonstrated the fact that he takes a joke about as good as he takes a punch.

But here he goes again digging it up, and I find myself helpless to resist.

Needless to say I echo the sentiment of Anorak - Not because I consider him a friend or find his routines to be hilarious, but because I too have no idea what it feels like to be rendered unconcious by the left hook of a cart jockey at 'Wal Mart'.
                  Great line.

For the record I have never been knocked out, I have been knocked down though. One time I had my septum broken or deviated.

Comment

And that was just from a cock.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      let's play hangman...

_ _ _.... _ _ _ _
                      r...........

Comment

Working...
                      X