No announcement yet.

Moving Out Of The States Within 2 Years

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Didn't narcos block all the major highways in Guadalajara with burning buses after the Leader of CJNG fell a couple months ago? I have family that lives there. It isn't as bad as other places
    Yeah it happened twice and last time it was around a month or two ago and they exaggerated the event in my opinion. There were I think 4 blockouts and the main one was at the south part of our peripheral road. Me and my friends didn't even notice all we saw was major traffic and some smoke. We got off the highway and went for some beers and didn't notice till we got home. The blockouts consited of empty burned buses. There were some shootings I think but it was in Tlajomulco but nothing major.

Comment

move to Australia your best bet......

Comment

Check this site out and decide what country is best for you I guess.

http://www.indexmundi.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Better place to move Mexico and where? Or Puerto Rico and where?
          I'm going to retire in 2 years and it was the question that we have faced.

The main thing you have to consider if you have a family is how good is the health care system where ever you move out of the states. Also you have to see how does other governments tax you out of country income.

Just food for thought. You never know when you move if you really like it or not.

The obvious cost of living and school system is something to look at also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Better place to move Mexico and where? Or Puerto Rico and where?
            It depends what kinda mula you got to move out and what your plans are to make a living when you get there...both places have their upside....IMO

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              It depends what kinda mula you got to move out and what your plans are to make a living when you get there...both places have their upside....IMO
              puerto vallarta is relatively safe, big colony of american ex-pats live there, and you can find something cheap, i was considering buying a condo one block from the beach, next to the airport and the golf course... this american friend of mine was selling it cheap coz he was scared of all he sees in fox news, fox news!! lmao!

check out this real estate agency:

http://www.casanoblerealestate.com/

Comment

Working...
              X