No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Klitschko Returns in March, Boytsov Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
    Being his first fight since Steward passed away and Wach getting caught trying to cheat with the gloves might have provided an extra incentive in the fight. But yeah, it was a great performance and hopefully it carries over.
    Wach was trying to cheat with the gloves? Didn't hear about that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Undefeated fighters in the bank. Wach, Chagaev, Ibragimov, Brock, Peter, next up Boystov. Povetkin and Fury better prepare that undefeated record too, keep it shiny for Wlad. Wlad fought a guy taller than him and all that did was make him fight more aggressive. It's like if he goes easy on the shorter guys. He needs to fight like that every time, his wins would be praised much more. It's the way he wins that people don't like.
      Exactly. Wlad used to fight much more aggressive/ less careful in his younger days. Would be great to see him let go more and be more spectacular.

Comment

Hopefully Wlad will stay away from fighting D level opponents like Wach

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
          Wach was trying to cheat with the gloves? Didn't hear about that.
          There was a video someone posted earlier in another thread from the dressing room where Vitali was inspecting Wach's gloves pre-fight and he noticed there was something off about them. They brought in a bunch of people to inspect them and found the padding had been cut/removed.

Here it is in case anyone missed it:
          Last edited by The Dreamer; 11-13-2012, 01:36 AM.

Comment

lol my failed attempt at sarcasm, I'm just pointing out that because it's the Klitschko's and they are not that popular that this type of stuff is not brought up. This is pretty big news, or at least it should be.

Comment

Damn klitschkos brother are beating all the undefeated boxers..ppl can say whatever they want but the brothers are all time great..is stupid to think that today's heavyweight suck!! Maybe the bro are too good and big.when they retired other fighters will take over and ppl will ask them self how they will do against the brothers..

Comment

It was the same with Marciano. He was great at a time when there was nobody to fight.
                Either way the Rock was great and so are the Klitschkos.

Comment

There was a video someone posted earlier in another thread from the dressing room where Vitali was inspecting Wach's gloves pre-fight and he noticed there was something off about them. They brought in a bunch of people to inspect them and found the padding had been cut/removed.

Here it is in case anyone missed it:
                  wow. they made Wach change the gloves after they found the padding missing, as I understand, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by TysonBomb View Post
                    Hopefully Wlad will stay away from fighting D level opponents like Wach
                    I think you being a bit harsh on Wach. Wach didn't do much worse than Haye.

I thought Wlad was fighting a taller guy, Wach, in anticipation of Price. It doesn't look that way now.

Wlad could of made a better fight than this. It could be worse, but it could be a lot better.

Comment

I thought Boytsov was an OK prospect a couple of years ago, quick hands, good fundamentals and good power but he's been hit by inactivity and injury and if he really fights Klitschko in March, will have been out of the ring for nearly a year.

Comment

Working...
                      X