No announcement yet.

I can not wait until Manny and Floyd retire,they are terrible for the sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    I find many European boxers (The Klitschkos, Huck, Lebedev, Bute, Chakhkiev, Adamek, etc) entertaining with the boxer-puncher style. Argentines (Matthysse, Abregu, Sergio) and Hispanic boxers (Cotto, JMM, Mares, M. Garcia, D. Garcia) are great to watch too.

I find most American fighters (Ward, Hopkins, Dirrell, Spinks, Floyd, Berto, etc) boring with their "run, headbutt & hold" style.

Some American boxers who fight like Europeans (Cloud and Quillan) are in more entertaining fights.
    great post. i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      I find many European boxers (The Klitschkos, Huck, Lebedev, Bute, Chakhkiev, Adamek, etc) entertaining with the boxer-puncher style. Argentines (Matthysse, Abregu, Sergio) and Hispanic boxers (Cotto, JMM, Mares, M. Garcia, D. Garcia) are great to watch too.

I find most American fighters (Ward, Hopkins, Dirrell, Spinks, Floyd, Berto, etc) boring with their "run, headbutt & hold" style.

Some American boxers who fight like Europeans (Cloud and Quillan) are in more entertaining fights.

Styles make fights. It also depends on their opponents styles. A right match for the euro's and you have a great fight at times:

The problem is none of these guys come out the same.

Comment

Mostly its the ******ed trolls on this SITE that give them the most attention. This site is not the real boxing world. NSB has turned into a fantasy camp for keyboard cheerleaders who have been picked on in school who slobber the dicks the their favorite fighters/fellow countrymen and have unhealthy obsessions with fighters they don't like. Its truly pathetic.

Flomos, Pactards, butt-hurt haters have taken over. Its gotten so bad that the words FLOMOS AND PACTARDS are banned like any other curse word on this site.

The number of trolls and their alts/subsequent accounts who support either side is astronomical.
        Last edited by Derranged; 11-08-2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Floyd is terrible for the sport, he said Pac is desperate to fight him, and he wont allow Pac to fight him, as Floyds not desperate.

You get involved with Floyd, he ruins your name and reputation thats what Pac has learned. Pacs fighting again, and Floyd cant name who he wants to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            can you imagine if floyd and pacquiao didnt exist? who would carrying the sport after oscar retired?

bernard hopkins? joe calzaghe? juan manuel marquez?

who would replace all those million dollar ppvs pac and floyd generated? all those great events?

would espn even talk about boxing?

would anybody?
            who would carry the sport?do you even watch boxing because there is a lot of talent out there and they would get more exposer if these 2 clowns left
            Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
            Floyd 4 fights in the last 6 years

In 2009, Marquez was weight cheated by Floyd to ensure his victory.
            In 2010, Mosley almost knocked out Floyd while Pac knocked him down, beat the hell out him and ran for his dear life against Pacquiao.
            In 2011, Ortiz was sucker punched by Floyd to ensure his victory.
            In 2012, Floyd barely won against Cotto while Pac knocked him down several times, beat the hell out of him and ran for his dear life against Pacquiao.
            who cares?i said both are a cancer,both need to leave,both are taking attention away from fighters who deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Floyd is terrible for the sport, he said Pac is desperate to fight him, and he wont allow Pac to fight him, as Floyds not desperate.

You get involved with Floyd, he ruins your name and reputation thats what Pac has learned. Pacs fighting again, and Floyd cant name who he wants to fight.
              See i can not stand posters like this who try to act like one is better than the other. neither deserve the attention they get,both need to go

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
                See i can not stand posters like this who try to act like one is better than the other. neither deserve the attention they get,both need to go
                Why does Pac need to go, hes fighting JMM next? Just cos Pac isnt fighting Floyd you hate Pac?

Floyds not fighting Pac cos he dont want to, and hes not fighting anyone else as well. Of course Floyds to blame, most people will tell ya that.

Comment

pacquiao is fine, floyd is scum and needs to go, please take his hip hop fans with him

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                    pacquiao is fine, floyd is scum and needs to go, please take his hip hop fans with him
                    Well said....exactly. JMM is better than Sergio martinez last 3 opponents, and better than Wards last opponent also, as well as Donaires, does anyone need to go on?

Bradley, JMM x2 as your last 3 opponents aint that bad in my estimation. How cqn Pac get the blame for not fighting Floyd is anyones guess.?

Comment

Working...
                    X