Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-14-2012, 02:08 PM #11
DoktorWakeless

Quoted: 795 Post(s)
DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 20,429,632,692,421.06
Total Points: 20,429,632,732,605.87
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas Top poster - jas 

Lopez did a ton of holding that annoyed the hell out of me in the Ortiz fight. It broke the flow and I couldn't really get into it until the last few rounds. The fact that it was an upset made the fight extra special, but I don't think the fight itself was necessarily great.

Don't know why, but I enjoyed the Maidana fight more than the Rios fight.
DoktorSleepless is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<

Share This With Friends

Tags
2012, alvarado?, foty?, lopez, ortiz, rios

User Tag List