Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The British Empire at its peak... Where does it rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    can we take a second to reflect on the condition of the hitman?

He looks pretty good, I'm not expecting much just hoping for a few more fun nights, sometimes that's enough

Comment

british empire or spanish empire

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        He looks pretty good, I'm not expecting much just hoping for a few more fun nights, sometimes that's enough
        Aye. . . If he beats Paulie again, that'd be good enoguh for me. . Even if not, like you said, a few more fun nights with Hitan and his fans would suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
          british empire or spanish empire

Yessir - I should have listed hte Spanish empire.

Their influence today is massive. They got Mexico, and most of Central, and South America.

Excellent explorers, and navigators they were.

Comment

Well based on commonwealth influences in addition to their tradition in monarchy.............I'd say probably the most powerful in the history of the World overall. Obviously not now............

I mean the State of New York alone would wipe them off the map.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Britain has become a weak nation, both in actual power and mentality.

We are more concerned with apologising for our past than building a strong nation. Instead of saying **** off and slapping the haters, we take the abuse and beg forgivness

It's ****ing pathetic but your option when you vote is either the tories who will continue to weaken us, or labour who will do the same at a faster rate.

The people are to blame, they don't stand up for themselves and successful people are torn down instead of respected, the lazy masses can't stand anyone having a bit of success in the UK

America is different because Americans strive to be the biggest and best and still have that winning mentality, I hope they hold onto that or trust me you'll be the same as us down the line.
              Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 10-05-2012, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Britain has become a weak nation, both in actual power and mentality.
                I agree with the actual power, but not the later.

I don't know of any other Country who is as feeble (They're weak) yet pretentiously acts like they're this planet's royalty.

Basic human rights are the only thing stopping them from being attacked OUTRIGHT by every nation that has a settle to score with them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                  I agree with the actual power, but not the later.

I don't know of any other Country who is as feeble (They're weak) yet pretentiously acts like they're this planet's royalty.

Basic human rights are the only thing stopping them from being attacked OUTRIGHT by every nation that has a settle to score with them.
                  Well you're obviously a nationalistic prick who doesn't know **** because if you had lived in the UK you would know better.

"has a score to settle " take a look closer to home because you are running us close for most hated nation on earth and due to the fact you are still active in the **** you pull i expect you to overtake us soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                    The Germans conquered almost all of Europe, really? When the **** did this supposedly happen?

^^^^^ See the area in bright red? That's the fullest extent of German conquests in 1941. The pink are countries allied or puppets. I'm pretty sure that's what's being referred to.

Poet

Comment

And before you start mashing your keyboard in rage, don't bother I won't waste my time debating someone so ignorant

Comment

Working...
                      X