Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glovokin was incredible to watch. The Sosa-Tete fight out of Argentina was pretty good as well. It just ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Glovokin was incredible to watch. The Sosa-Tete fight out of Argentina was pretty good as well. It just ended.
      Haven't been watching, stepped out to resupply roughly during the time of the fight.

Comment

• Bored as hell. Looks like this might yet another wasted holiday weekend. I'm gonna have to start drinking by myself. Yea, good things usually happen when I start drinking early.

Comment

• I got pretty wasted last night.

Now I have to go teach English.

Comment

• I also smoked almost a whole pack of Marlboro Golds last evening. I think my voice is a little scratchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I also smoked almost a whole pack of Marlboro Golds last evening. I think my voice is a little scratchy.
              Kreteks are where it's at.

Comment

• Comment

• Back from my lesson. Having an afternoon beer. I'm suppose to go meet a Chinese girl in half an hour. She wants advice on traveling in Korea. I guess she's going in a few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    Kreteks are where it's at.
                    Yeah? Maybe I'll pick some up at the tobacco shop across the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      Keep posting these videos. I think I'm gonna go back and listen to the Euro techno one you posted before after this one plays through.

Comment

Working...
                      X