Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come back Ricky, boxing needs you..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good points! Lets see Hatton one more time.

Comment

I'm all about a Ricky Hatton comeback, it's not like he's 45 coming off 2 KO losses.

I love a comeback, things like comebacks, hard luck stories, beating the odds, etc, all those cliche things are why I love boxing so much I imagine.

Comment

Why not give it a go, if he's clean and in fighting shape. He could come back and win a belt or two, who knows. He always came to fight, so I would love to see him fight again, put him in with Jose Luis Castillo, if he can't beat him, he can retire knowing that he gave his all, but that it is over.

Comment

i dont think he should. you cant poison your body like he has and expect to do well at boxing. its as simple as that.

Comment

IF..........he is a "proud man" he'll stay retired! If you can't compete at the top after being a contender why subject yourself to more damage. This guy got beat up pretty bad and was not just stopped he got hurt! I used to be amazed at how heartless fans were about fighters they routed against now I'm seeing fans of their favorites wanted them to return and be punching bags for the kids coming up!
            This young man can't punch, he's been hurt badely in his last bouts and basicly has NO defense and looks like a "club fighter" when the bell rings.
            The Rocky in the movies was IN the movies leave this guy alone and I hope he finds something to do thats safe and makes him content! Ray.

Comment

he is my all time fav fighter AND I WOULD NOT wanna see him fight again
              once drugs have entered the pic a career is done honestly he wasnt even prime against floyd or pac

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                i dont think he should. you cant poison your body like he has and expect to do well at boxing. its as simple as that.
                this ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  he is my all time fav fighter AND I WOULD NOT wanna see him fight again
                  once drugs have entered the pic a career is done honestly he wasnt even prime against floyd or pac
                  He was past prime against Pac and not in the correct weight class against Floyd. Neither beat the best Ricky Hatton at 140lbs.

Ricky is healthier in boxing than out of it but there's no point in him fighting if his punch resistance has gone. He needs to test himself.

Comment

are we sure boxing needs another past it alcoholic coke head? what could he possibly bring?

He'd beat up bums and get killed by any above average fighter. if he comes back, stay in england and beat up on pub brawwlers.

Bettr yet make weeblerII happy and lets see mayweather hatton 2 with the referee of weebler and ricky's choice.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      That was a devastating left hook!

Comment

Working...
                      X