No announcement yet.

Iphone or Android? Nah!! I'll stick with Blackberry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone or Android? Nah!! I'll stick with Blackberry

I'm going to wait for the Blackberry 10. I know what so many are saying...BB is dying etc. I have been reading a lot of stuff on the OS10. I actually am running it now(well a version of it) on my playbook. Yes it lacks some apps, but the OS itself, is leaps and bounds above the others.

Here is a little demo of the BB10 camera. Pretty slick

You're beat.

I remember my friends telling me a few years back to get a blackberry and ditch my original G1 cause bbm was the ****, blackberry is the best, and all this other bollocks.

Now they all have androids or iPhones.

My bff has a blackberry now and is going to get a galaxy s iii in a week or two. He's the last person I know that has a blackberry.

If you got a blackberry, you need to totally upgrade yourself.

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
      You're beat.

I remember my friends telling me a few years back to get a blackberry and ditch my original G1 cause bbm was the ****, blackberry is the best, and all this other bollocks.

Now they all have androids or iPhones.

My bff has a blackberry now and is going to get a galaxy s iii in a week or two. He's the last person I know that has a blackberry.

If you got a blackberry, you need to totally upgrade yourself.

Just saying.
      Get over yourself.

Comment

How could people be ok with the guy or girl next to you having a better phone than you?

Everyone wants the best. You're the best, **** the rest.

Get a top of the line phone.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Get over yourself.
          U mad cause you can't take screenshots by swiping your palm across the screen like I can on my phone?

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
            How could people be ok with the guy or girl next to you having a better phone than you?

Everyone wants the best. You're the best, **** the rest.

Get a top of the line phone.
            That is what the BB10 is going to be. If you do not know what the QNX operating system is, look it up.

Right now you have all these multi core processor phones and tablets out there, and none of them can multi task correctly. Only the QNX OS can really do it right.

Comment

BB's have always been a joke to me. never understood the obsession, and obviously that obsession has died.

I still dont even fully know what makes a BB a BB.

Comment

i had one before my iphone, iphone 100%.

Comment

What is with all the phone gayness its like a disease,i have a 4 yearold phone that takes pics texts and makes phone calls who needs the rest of the bs.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    What is with all the phone gayness its like a disease,i have a 4 yearold phone that takes pics texts and makes phone calls who needs the rest of the bs.

sure you don't need it but one might change their opinion when they see all the shizz smart phones can do, I know i did.

Comment

Working...
                    X