Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pawn Stars is fake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know reality shows are scripted to an extent it just disappointed me that its 100 percent bogus,i still like swamp people though actually my fav show on tv shootum lizabeth

Comment

its an actual pawn shop.. like you can go there and pawn some ****. they have a bunch of neat stuff that they've acquired through out the years but i doubt anyone though the show was real.. after all, when they are filming no one is allowed inside. regular customers have to wait and they do their scripted thing.. then once they're done filming the "stars" of the show leave and the regular employees are put back.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        its an actual pawn shop.. like you can go there and pawn some ****. they have a bunch of neat stuff that they've acquired through out the years but i doubt anyone though the show was real.. after all, when they are filming no one is allowed inside. regular customers have to wait and they do their scripted thing.. then once they're done filming the "stars" of the show leave and the regular employees are put back.
        I know Corey worked there pre show used to pawn stuff with him back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Can you believe that ****** owns a 2011 Rolls Royce and lives in anthem.
          Corey and Chumlie were both speed addicts before the show. Corey was the worse of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
            Corey and Chumlie were both speed addicts before the show. Corey was the worse of the two.
            No surprise half this towns on the dope pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
              I just read he had an 800 dollar a day habit some dealer was raping him good.

Comment

Of course it's fake. Just like Storage Wars and all so called ''reality'' shows. Ratings is all that matters nowadays.

They claim to be dealers but won't entertain the next guy that walks through their door with a bit of a deal. Their price is final...and the idiots cave and give them what they want. What sort of dude does that?

Plus, why do they always have to call in somebody to give them an actual value to the item?

They supposedly have been in the game for over 20 years. Have they gone around with their ears and eyes shut in all that time.

My dad has been dealing with all sorts of crap all his life and he could tell you the value of anything.

Comment

IMO
                  Reality shows all start been real but once the producers notice is getting boring that's when the faking begins...

Comment

Working...
                  X