No announcement yet.

heavy metal thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavy metal thread

your thoughts about top metal bands, albums and musicians old and new...

listening to a lot of death angel of late... i think im trapped in the past... i know little about the present day metal scene... mastodon and trivium being the ones i know thats relatively new...

Comment

My All Time Favorite

...And this one too.......

Comment

grew up digging Metallica, Pantera, Slayer (Dave Lombardo days), Sepultura (Max Cavalera days), Megadeth, White Zombie

Comment

Love Metal old and new

Comment

Pantera is my favorite band of all time. I'm a big fan of thrash. Going to see SLAYER and Anthrax in 5 days...

Comment

Unreleased Pantera from the 20th Anniversary of Vulgar Display of Power...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                listening to a lot of death angel of late... i think im trapped in the past... i know little about the present day metal scene... mastodon and trivium being the ones i know thats relatively new...
                This is a pretty good song that came out a year or two ago:

DevilDriver is pretty good. I'm not up to date on the last couple of years of metal, I'd love if someone could give me some tips.

Comment

Still listening too the new Lamb Of God album lately too...

Comment

Does this cover subgenres like grindcore, powerviolence, and sludge? Or is it going to be another one of those threads where everybody just lists radio bands like Slipknot and Metallica?

Comment

Working...
                    X