Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Interview with Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody familiar with this guy John McCormick, the writer who was the first to score an interview w Peterson since all of this happened from boxing talk? I know BTalk is dead to a lot of ppl but that guy brought a lot of life back to the site. Great interview.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyFloyd7 View Post
      Anybody familiar with this guy John McCormick, the writer who was the first to score an interview w Peterson since all of this happened from boxing talk? I know BTalk is dead to a lot of ppl but that guy brought a lot of life back to the site. Great interview.
      do you follow btalk? I love reading the breadbag but other than that. McCormick nails a lot of great interviews on there...

Comment

It's a pathetic excuse. He hands over the shampoo but not the testostorone!? Steroids ARE testostorone! Can't believe he's actualy managed to fool some people. Amazing

Comment

I am glad he spent a little time explaining his side of the story.

IMO, It sounds naive but not done for gain. Mainly because he is not that stupid. Listen to him talk. He is has a decent head on his shoulders. He is old for his age, he is from the streets. Remember, he asked for the testing. There is know way he would call attention to his actions if he was trying to get away with something. That just aint happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
            first off i dont see anyone siding with peterson in this thread pacfart
            Pacfart? How old are you, 14? 'Pretty boy Greg' Oh man i won't even bother

"I totally agree with you, Khan will cry and biatch all day long about peterson screwing him over and that he has nothing to prove"

That's not siding with Peterson over Khan?

theres not enough information on what really happened and we are all looking at this from petersons side because this is the first we have heard from peterson regarding this whole debacle.
            Really? Or is that what you want to believe because it's not the guys you want to see failing tests that are actually failing them?

Peterson failed a drug test and only remembers he's been taking testosterone only after the B test is positive too. How convenient. There was a pretty big gap between the A and B samples. Why didn't he disclose this beforehand?

Any reasonable person would say guilty from the above information, and that's without evening looking at other inconsistencies (like his doctors letter saying it wasn't synthetic testosterone, while the test results clearly say otherwise) and the fact that one of the more common reasons for low testosterone in the first place is steroid abuse.

second, Khan has every right to be pissed off but the way he goes about his bellyaching and crying is comical in the least. Khan acts like a spoiled little brat and annoys the hell out of a lot of fans... He's a great fighter to watch in the ring but a circus act outside of it....
            Reminds of another dude, i'll let you work out who for yourself

Comment

Lamont Peterson: I asked for the random drug testing because I wanted to shine the light on this subject. For me, I believe there are a lot of people out there who are cheating. I just wanted to shine the light on this subject and be a champion that may provoke other champions and other top fighters out there to do the same. It wasn’t like I thought Amir Khan was cheating or anything, I just wanted to do that for the sport.
              This literally made me cringe. I will never support LaPED Cheaterson again. Not reading the rest.

Comment

Provided a lot of details thats been missing from Petersons side, whether you believe him or not, he's got a pretty good excuse and I for one am leaning towards believeing him. I just find it hard to believe that a guy who asks for the test turns around and fails them. I would like to hear something from VADA on how high the levels of testosterone was in his body. I think that would provide a more clear answer whether he is lying or not.
                VADA has already said that the level was "3.77. What Peterson has just said is almost exactly what I have been posting, as I put myself in his shoes and that's the way it came out.

Comment

Provided a lot of details thats been missing from Petersons side, whether you believe him or not, he's got a pretty good excuse and I for one am leaning towards believeing him. I just find it hard to believe that a guy who asks for the test turns around and fails them. I would like to hear something from VADA on how high the levels of testosterone was in his body. I think that would provide a more clear answer whether he is lying or not.
                  VADA has already said that the level was 3.77. What Peterson has just said is almost exactly what I have been posting, as I put myself in his shoes and that's the way it came out.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    VADA has already said that the level was 3.77. What Peterson has just said is almost exactly what I have been posting, as I put myself in his shoes and that's the way it came out.
                    Victor Conte's view on Petersons alleged low hormone levels.

Peterson's total testosterone level of 563 was perfectly NORMAL! Hypogonadism? You must me kidding

Victor Conte ‏ @VictorConte
                    My opinion Peterson's doc needs INVESTIGATION. One lab test & pellet program? How about days of rest & a retest. Total test level was NORMAL

Often times low testosterone levels can bounce back w/ a few days rest. Why not recommed that first instead of an expensive pellet program?

May 13 this was tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/victorconte

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post
                      Its on his twitter some one posted it on another website.

Peterson's total testosterone level of 563 was perfectly NORMAL! Hypogonadism? You must me kidding

My opinion Peterson's doc needs INVESTIGATION. One lab test & pellet program? How about days of rest & a retest. Total test level was NORMAL

Often times low testosterone levels can bounce back w/ a few days rest. Why not recommed that first instead of an expensive pellet program?

May 13 this was tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/victorconte
                      Conte is all wet. He just wants to get in on the act. Peterson has had this dr for several years. Even with the pellets, time-released over 6 months, the level was only 3.77 which is below both testing levels of 4.0 and 6.0.

I've believed Peterson from the beginning.

Comment

Working...
                      X