Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15million on pacquiao to KO bradley

lets go........,.....

Comment

• There's a sub forum dedicated to bets..

But i'll take this

Comment

• I got Pac winning this one via brutal KO

Hopefully Bradley doesn't pull a Mosley and hopefully Pac doesn't let him hug all night.

Comment

• I'll take it confirm please

Comment

• Only 20% votes for Bradley? XD. Some people is going to make a lot of money after Bradley exposes Pac´s Achilles heel, a speedy boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              Only 20% votes for Bradley? XD. Some people is going to make a lot of money after Bradley exposes Pac´s Achilles heel, a speedy boxer
              want to put all your e-money where your mouth is?

I will double all your points if bradley beats pac. You give me all your points if Pac wins. sig it and we have a deal. PM me if you accept.

Comment

• who will replace ariza on team pac?

at least it is good that the change is still at the early stage of training...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                  who will replace ariza on team pac?

at least it is good that the change is still at the early stage of training...
                  There's no way Roach is gonna let Ariza leave like that. He has too much dirt on team Pac. Inside dirt, the kind that can ruin game plans.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                    There's no way Roach is gonna let Ariza leave like that. He has too much dirt on team Pac. Inside dirt, the kind that can ruin game plans.
                    lolz not really before ariza, their was fortune as conditioning coach and he also left because of money, even took with some boxers training at the wild card including vazquez but other than that no real dirt ....

Comment

• I dont have the mills, but I ll bet everything I have if youll take that bet?

Comment

Working...
                      X