Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to get Floyd Mayweather Jr for EA Sport Fight Night Champion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont understand how the ufc can get all their fighters in basically every weight class

and fight night struggles.... im tired of seeing these old fighters too... hearns, lenard, ray robinon, ali ect..

been there, done that....give us all current fights...

ufc stepped up big time and is now a better game in my opinion.... FN2 better make some improvements

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
      i dont understand how the ufc can get all their fighters in basically every weight class

and fight night struggles.... im tired of seeing these old fighters too... hearns, lenard, ray robinon, ali ect..

ufc stepped up big time and is now a better game in my opinion.... FN2 better make some improvements
      You really dont get why? Same promotional company vs several promotional companies plus managers etc.

Comment

how much do these fighters get paid?

Comment

Ufc fighters are one brand,they don't get a choice its up to the UFC so they're all in

I think the legends should all stay ... UFC doen't have legends.. I'm sure if it was around for another 50 years they might have Prime Chuck Liddels or Rampage Jacksons thrown into their ****ty games

Comment

UFC is one company, boxing is a sport with many companies.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
              UFC is one company, boxing is a sport with many companies.
              like how you mentioned it was a sport there

Comment

Its much like when Strikeforce was its own brand. At that time you wouldn't see a game with Fedor and Broch in it. Not until they were all owned by the same company (zuffa? i think)

Comment

You can create pretty much any boxer you want to a good likeness in CAB.

Comment

Petition denied............

Comment

His greedy ass.doesn't want to be in it so **** em. He don't care about the fans

Comment

Working...
                      X