Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you fools ever bought anything from Mor Furniture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you fools ever bought anything from Mor Furniture?

well I guess I'm the fool, because I did and got bamboozled. Spent $1200 and was supposed to receive my furniture in 2 weeks. A couple days before the delivery date, they called and said it would be another 2 weeks. Got another call a couple days ago, and now it's another 2 weeks. So I've been given 3 different delivery dates and still no furniture. I finally called today to cancel my order. Of course, the customer service lady was trying very hard to talk me out of it. She even asked "What can I do to help you change your mind?" "Unless you can get me my furniture today, then nothing at all!"

Sorry, I've worked in retail and customer service my whole life and never have I seen or experienced such horrible customer service.

/Rant

Damn, Rockin' got banned? Heard he tapped out?

"Let me hit it from the back, girl I won't catch a hernia
    Bust off on your couch, now you got semens (seamans) furniture"

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      well I guess I'm the fool, because I did and got bamboozled. Spent $1200 and was supposed to receive my furniture in 2 weeks. A couple days before the delivery date, they called and said it would be another 2 weeks. Got another call a couple days ago, and now it's another 2 weeks. So I've been given 3 different delivery dates and still no furniture. I finally called today to cancel my order. Of course, the customer service lady was trying very hard to talk me out of it. She even asked "What can I do to help you change your mind?" "Unless you can get me my furniture today, then nothing at all!"

Sorry, I've worked in retail and customer service my whole life and never have I seen or experienced such horrible customer service.

/Rant

That fool needed that ban.

Comment

tell em to fack off, give your money back and go to ikea bro.

Comment

tapped out? whod you hear that from?

i heard he said some racist crap about illegal immigrants and got a temp ban.

anyways, i hope you get your fruniture in a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            tapped out? whod you hear that from?

i heard he said some racist crap about illegal immigrants and got a temp ban.

anyways, i hope you get your fruniture in a couple months.
            you dick.

Comment

/Rant

This is the point you get a discount. In order to keep you from canceling the store would hsve given you a 10-20% discount. If you know ehat you are doing you should have gotten that at the start, prices in these stores are negotiable. Once you buy it you lose your negotiating power. Now when your furniture is late you get another chance to save some $$$$.

And I am sorry Rockin' is gone too.

Comment

Working...
              X